Reviews for A World Without Superman
Gary chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
AAuughh! I just read "A World Without Lois Lane" (loved it) and was ready to jump into this one - only to find it's not completed. PLEASE FINISH IT!
WinterRain36 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Is this story dead? I was wondering. Please let me know if you can. I do like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please update
SuperGEM chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Is there ANY hope that this story will be finished? Pretty please? Can't stand how, well, *unfinished* everything is!
Scorpio4 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Why did you stop writing this story? I need to know how it ends! Please keep going. Thanks :)
miya chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
where is the rest?
Gabriela chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I vote for a finish. PLEASE, UPDATE SOON. PLEEEEEEAAASE. I BEG YOU. I'M ON MY KNEES. PLEASE. Amazing storyline. Keep up on the good work!
Gary chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Loved "A World Without Lois Lane", and this is shaping up to be just as good. Please finish!
rach 'na lasair chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I also vote for a finish. This is such a brilliant story. I like seeing things in Clark's POV and although this is far from happy, an insight into the mind of the guy we all love so much is great.

I love the way you described Clark's feelings about Bruce and BruceLois. I think having Chloe along for the ride was a good idea because well I understand it's a Clois fic but it's nice to have other elements to it. The meeting with Martha was an example of another such element. However, it saddens me that there was animosity between Lois and Martha when really they love each other so much. But it makes sense in the context of this world.

On a side note: I love the mentions of Alfred and also Clark's surprise and Lois' near death experiences. It really must be alarming when you find out someone was thrown out of a plane and doesn't seem phased by it.

If the words above didn't convey the fact that I loved this fic well I don't know what will. Your writing is a pleasure to read.
Ruawk chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Just wanted to throw my vote in for a finish! Such a great story and sad to not have it completed!
oohtee135 chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
You owe this great story a great ending! Finish it!
bloodymary2 chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
It's been a while since you've updated this wonderful fic and, after rereading a WWLL, and this one, I cannot bare to think it will end here. I sincerely hope you someday continue this story and give this world's Clak Kent a happy ending.

Wonderful read! :D

Mary
StarryDreamer01 chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Another fantastic, well-crafted story. I can't wait to read more of this fic. Please update soon!
Garces 01 chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
Is there any chance you update this story? It's great and I think the best is yet to come.
celestia101 chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
This story is so sad! But I love it, just like I love it's predecessor. Please update soon! I am eager to find out what happens next! Thanks! :)