Reviews for The First Kiss
Subb chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was so... wow.

Do continue
NancyT chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I remember reading this on anothger site a while This time was a great joy to read as it was the last time!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was a really sweet prequel to Watched Pots. You wrote it after right? Nice change in mood and setting to that fic too. I really liked the history in this. I always thought Pollo Loco wasn't enough to cover Ben and Max's story. They had too much past for her to just give up on him. :( Loved it. It was cute.
constar494 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This was so good! I demand more...unless there already is more and I haven't yet seen the third story.

I'm off too look.
dionerobertoson chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Wow!

I have read this story in the past, but I don't recall writing a review the last time, and if so, this story is soooooooo good, I should write two!

I love the way the kiss happens, and how Max/Ben have fallen into being there for each other. You have also captured how soliders would react (at least I think so...) to a very human situation, they would go through the motion of a task but will little human feeling/emotion with the working of solving the problem. How both have recivied something valuable in the friendship (Ben gaining Max's belife in him and Max regainding trust from another X5)

Thanks!
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Awesome! Thank you!

while I have been converted to A/M pairings, and slightly leaning into M/Z pairings this is the best B/M pairing I have ever read. I love the way you wrote Zack as losing control, tempted to punish Ben for killing people/having Max's love. The sequel(as it stands) is beautiful how they don't just fall right into the sack together. And you ended it in the most romantic way possible...A KISS! Thank you for sharing the awesome concepts...Lets go and maim All Fox Executives!
SkyeLight2x1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Hey!

Write the sequel, write the sequel. It was really sweet. More sweetness, and

kick Logan out on his ass! Yeah yeah yeah!

(Did I mention that I'm on medication too? *smiles insanely*)

Skye
Mija chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I love this story. It is so sweet. You make Ben seem so sweet. I felt sorry for him. I think he just had trouble with who and what he is.
mae chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
i really like they way its going rite more. pleez for me
natalie22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
It's really good...please continue and update soon :)
Owl chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
I have to admit, a Max/Ben pairing was never at the top of my list. And, well, frankly, it still isn't. But if you do *not* write about the aftermath of the kiss, I'll...I'll... Okay, I won't do anything except gripe and moan about it.
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Damn, you know how to write!

Ben is my favourite pyscho, and probably my favourite characters, leaves Zack in the dust! Haha! But yeah, I read Watched Pots I think as well, and that was cool too, evil Zack!
Akiness chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
That was cool.I loved it!Please write more
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
OK, you're killin me with this story. It's all good then BANG! They kiss and you leave me and everyone hanging. You are cruel just like me. (grins)
Hobbes19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I really like this story. I read this one after reading "Watched Pots" and I hope to see more of it-REALLY SOON! Please continue. I can't wait. :)