Reviews for Hogwarts The Musical
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 4/11
I think my head just exploded.

-N
Nytefyre chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Unique... very unique... Who knew Tommy was so... sensitive? Very fun!

Thanks for posting.
Ms-Figg chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Okay. All the songs are very creative and humorous, but Don's song from Bye Bye Voldie did me in. I was hysterical! XDDDDD
paperandink13 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I thought that was funny. "Snape's, 'Blame it on Potter.'" Ha! I didn't like the end. Hermione joining im on a sex session with Harry and Luna? O-kayyy...
paperandink13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh,wow. Just the thought that - that - Draco Malfoy is on stage -giggle - singing,"I'm so pretty..." I was about to die of laughter!
Drauchenfyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is what happens when you read Harry Potter while listening to showtunes and eating 7-layer nachos right before bed. Dude, I love your writing, but you need a better psychiatrist. :P
serenasgurl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
How about: (To the tune of Music of the Night)

Softly, gently, engender each sensation

Cast it, spell it, curse into oblivation!

Let the charms unwind

The darkest voids of minds!

Let their victims pour out truths to no evail...

With potions made by he who is pale!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
LOL! Hermione begins to unbutton her blouse!
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Huh?
Global Conquest-er chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Yay! It's day again, and this time I have HOURS left to dwell in the brightness!

Thanks . . . my lungs hurt from laughing so hard.
wingsofeagle chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This would be even more fabulous if we had the music to go with this.. XD
riegert8 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
This is a really good story
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Wonderfully vicious review.

Entirely fitting ending too. If you are that wrapped up in theater, you SHOULD kill yourself!

Finally, when it was discovered that the Quibbler's critic hadn't even attended the play (ala New York Times), The Quibbler staunchly stood by the review (ala NYT). ;-)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Gag. Chuckle. Rowf.

If you are going to do musical Slytherins, it is REQUIRED (union bylaws) that Lucius sing:

"Gimme head with hair

Long beautiful hair

Shining, gleaming,

Streaming, flaxen, waxen"

etc.
guess chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Wow. Voldemort's an angsty drama queen weenieburger who kills himself over a crappy review. Pathetic. I like Harry's reaction, because now he knows it's safe to reproduce.