Reviews for Suitor
Ala chapter 9 . 5/16
I'm in love with this story :) You have showed the development of the both characters very good, the change in them and in their fealings. The tension between them kills me ;) The last scene is everything you've wanted - it's everything you have wanted it to be and it's real, beautiful, a bit of desparate and endearing.
I'm glad that there is still hope you will update it :)
Teehanu chapter 9 . 5/15
There is still hope you will update one day, right? Love the story, the way you make them both change, the tension between them, their friendship. The last scene is everything you wanted it to be - it's simple, yet beautiful, endearing.
Wild Cat 214 chapter 9 . 4/8
Why haven't you continuednthe
SuperSegovia123 chapter 8 . 4/1
IM CRYING BC I LITERALLY JUST GOT HERE AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS.
MY POOR SOUL. BEAUTIFUL STORY. I'm so engrossed in it! I LOVE YOU.
AviatorJane chapter 9 . 2/9
It's been some years since I first started reading this fanfiction. I re-read it tonight and I must say that I absolutely love it. You have great talent for writing and if you ever write a book I want to read it.
BelleIllumina chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Please. Update. Like. I just remembered to read this again and I am weeping because I long for this. I and I can't just let this go.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I ADORE this story. I was literally binge reading till 3am until I fell asleep. You've really captured the emotions of yout characters really well. Hitomi's story (the loss of her mother and ignorance of her father and how its shaped her) is heartbreaking and written very well. I appreciate Chid's presence in many ways; I like that it is he and not Allen that is close with Van; Chid and Van's relationship is special because there is this emotional understanding between them. Chid also looks out for Van and is straight with him when Van can't be honest with himself. Also is Chid making the moves on Hitomi so Van realizes want he truly wants/loves? Or does he really fancy Hitomi? It seems the two lovebirds believe they are unworthy of being loved which makes it all more tragic and compelling. I've probably written too much but I absolutely love this story. Its hitting that 2 year mark. Update soon? Best wishes!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I AFOR
Timbre chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Though I realize it's been quite a while since you've updated, please do so! I wanna see what happens next! Love the English gentry flavor you have this as a whole.
dinkycharlie chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Wow.. It first I kinda didn't like the story because of the topic.. U know.. Problems because of social status blabla ... But I kept reading and you got me! You developed such great characters and your writing skills are amazing! One can feel the desire and desperation through your words! And it doesn't sound cheesy or weird or anything else! I'm so excited to know why Hitomi inherited everything from her father and if she is willing to except it! I hope you will soon pick up writing again! Since it's 2015 almost two years already passes by.. So it's time to update again! Haha! Love, charlie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
One of the best pieces I've ever read. You are amazing at capturing the moments and the work is so fluid. I hope you update again.
rufnkiddingme chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
It was perfect.. Please update!
kimmi0490 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I still love this story after many years of reading it the first time. i would really love for you to continue this story. Love it! D
Btw i had to post on the 1st chapter as it wouldn't allow me to post again on the last chapter. D
Solarisnova chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
So loving this! The writing is so fluid and awesome. Please come back soon!
False-Image chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
You updated!

I hate and love the long waits. It's always worth it. I know you said you were anxious about the last scene but it was perfect. It was desperate, passionate, and uncaring. The fun of the long wait is that I get to re-read the whole story again so I remember what was happening lol.
I really appreciate how real it's getting. When you write, it's like I can feel the desperate, crazy kind of love Van has for Hitomi.

I hope you update soon!