Reviews for Suitor
I ADORE this story. I was literally binge reading till 3am until I fell asleep. You've really captured the emotions of yout characters really well. Hitomi's story (the loss of her mother and ignorance of her father and how its shaped her) is heartbreaking and written very well. I appreciate Chid's presence in many ways; I like that it is he and not Allen that is close with Van; Chid and Van's relationship is special because there is this emotional understanding between them. Chid also looks out for Van and is straight with him when Van can't be honest with himself. Also is Chid making the moves on Hitomi so Van realizes want he truly wants/loves? Or does he really fancy Hitomi? It seems the two lovebirds believe they are unworthy of being loved which makes it all more tragic and compelling. I've probably written too much but I absolutely love this story. Its hitting that 2 year mark. Update soon? Best wishes!
I AFOR
Timbre chapter 9 . 6/3
Though I realize it's been quite a while since you've updated, please do so! I wanna see what happens next! Love the English gentry flavor you have this as a whole.
dinkycharlie chapter 9 . 1/30
Wow.. It first I kinda didn't like the story because of the topic.. U know.. Problems because of social status blabla ... But I kept reading and you got me! You developed such great characters and your writing skills are amazing! One can feel the desire and desperation through your words! And it doesn't sound cheesy or weird or anything else! I'm so excited to know why Hitomi inherited everything from her father and if she is willing to except it! I hope you will soon pick up writing again! Since it's 2015 almost two years already passes by.. So it's time to update again! Haha! Love, charlie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
One of the best pieces I've ever read. You are amazing at capturing the moments and the work is so fluid. I hope you update again.
rufnkiddingme chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
It was perfect.. Please update!
kimmi0490 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I still love this story after many years of reading it the first time. i would really love for you to continue this story. Love it! D
Btw i had to post on the 1st chapter as it wouldn't allow me to post again on the last chapter. D
Solarisnova chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
So loving this! The writing is so fluid and awesome. Please come back soon!
False-Image chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
You updated!

I hate and love the long waits. It's always worth it. I know you said you were anxious about the last scene but it was perfect. It was desperate, passionate, and uncaring. The fun of the long wait is that I get to re-read the whole story again so I remember what was happening lol.
I really appreciate how real it's getting. When you write, it's like I can feel the desperate, crazy kind of love Van has for Hitomi.

I hope you update soon!
anon chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Well written, tasteful and the emotions really come through. Not easy for such a scene. Well done! Now if we only can get the next chapter... *hint*hint* ;)
anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
A malnourished cigar! Oh lady, you kill me :D
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
oh gosh that was so amazing! Please please update this story soon! Honestly the chemistry you write is amazing. THE DRAMA OF IT ALL!
AviatorJane chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
First of all I must say, "Bravo!" at your return. I was sad thinking that this very well written fiction was going to stay unfinished. An amazingly well written return chapter. I wouldn't change a thing.
Alya chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
You're AMAZING as ever :) ... i'm following this story from the first chapter you have loaded in this site. Keep going like this!
your style mature over the years
anenihan chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
please please please don't take another 2 yrs to update! I have this in my queue and occasionally I go through it to see what good stories I'm waiting on. I'd given up on this one and when I saw it'd been updated again I was so excited I had to re read the whole thing! (after first checking to make sure the new chapter wasn't just an I quit note) it Sooooo good. Please update again. Soon. Like in the next few months (see I can compromise I didn't ask for days or weeks) I'd be happy with that.