Reviews for Winter
RandomR15 chapter 1 . 2/9
The image of Byakuya hiding in the cupboard..just...AHAHAHAHA! Personally I think Yuzu would be shocked enough to slam the cupboard door back in his face. XD
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So cute! I'll admit my pleasure is in the dark and sexy fics, but once in a while fluff is good too! _
LoveDragonsForever chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hehe loved the ending
MuseArchangel chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I. Love. You.

All hail IchigoxHichigo XD

And there's so many great quotes written... "Homicidal rage is like steroids." Quoted for truth! And yes, I love my imagination too. *drooling about the pair*

Keep up the good work! :3
Lenighma chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
WHAT THE? XD Seriously? HA HA! Real sweet. And crazy. Totally unrealistic. In a believable way.
momorona chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
... xDDD Cute!

Ah, the Scary Monster Cupboard. We don't have one of those. ... We have a Drunk Drawer. English being our first language, but neither my mom or myself being able to speak it properly! Junk has officially turned to Drunk. *sage nod*

I... Sort of feel bad for Byakuya. xDDD
AsukiSan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Cute! I can't blame you for almost typing in Scary Monster Cupboard. I can imagine why! My family calls our downstairs closet 'The Abyss' XD
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hi! Wow! This is so cute! Aw! They're cuddling! And, there's even lime! :) So fluffly!

Hehehe... Shiro called Byakuya a 'stiff'! That was soo funny! Poor Byakuya! He got his head shoved in yellow snow! Plus, snow down his back! *shivers*

Thank you for making this! I'm gonna favorite this cause it's so good! You are a great writer, and I love all your IchiHichi ficcys! :D

Anitoon3
AoiBaraKa chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
XD BYAKUYA GETTING HIT WITH A SNOWBALL... WONDERFUL MENTAL IMAGE! 83
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
OMG i think i love you. super hilarious and love the adorable fluffiness. watch out for Byakuya the Boogeyman!
3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
OMGOMGOMG! Hahaha! ...lol
This is SO funny and cute! We CAN'T forgot the cute
Honestly, I'd have to say Starbucks TOTALLY pwns Aizen in the world domination. I live in a really, really, really, really small town and there's, like, more coffee shops than people! (not really, but you catch my drift)
If they ever got Yuza's recipes, tomorrow we could all expect that we have to go to school in one! (Ichi: NO! Hollows first, and now THIS?)
I love the part with 'the Stiff' Way to go, Shiro! Long distance high-five! Mwahaha! It would be SO funny if they did that in the manga (cuz then they HAVE to put in the anime)
You're a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good writer I envy you. But I bet you can't... be... uh... be... As lasy as me and Ichi can, so... HA! *cough*
(I'm linear15cannon but I'm too lazy to log in. Plus it never works on the PS3... HA! Se? I AM ÜBER LAZY!)
3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
OMGOMGOMG! Hahaha! ...lol
This is SO funny and cute! We CAN'T forgot the cute
Bored2Deth chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
5? we have to drive 2 towns over to find a starbucks where i am...anyways, it was cute, poor byakuya, but i guess thats what happens when you try to kill shiro's fun. again, great job
kunitsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw that was sweet and that thing with Byakuya was so funny
Insarai Arys chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Is it wrong that I like a sappy!Shirosaki? Cause for some reason I just love him, especailly in this story. He reminds me of a softer version of Kenpachi for some reason - all fight and all heart at the same time. Oh well.

I love this story anyway.