Reviews for The New Samurai
PizzaCatDavid chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
You guys make the best stories. I love reading your work.

It was worth every minute! What a great way to end this.
merigirl chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
VVhoa! Real passionate ending..but so perfect, and it;s great Fran finally got herself a husband. That marriage proosal vvas no doubt the best art, as vvell as all the songs.

This vvas a great story!
Crazidaze 2 chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
I'm not sure if I told you this, but it's through your stories that I heard about the SPC. And the bits between Cheese and Jerry are so funny! I look forward to both your Road Rovers and Pizza Cats stories in the future. Until next time!
merigirl chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
That vvas great. I can tell ya did your homevvork. The ceremony vvas touching and I laughed out loud vvhen Cheese told Vi off. Man, I did NOT think he vvas THAT stupid!

Great part and looking forvvard to the next one.
merigirl chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Love it, love it, love it! This part vvas great. I thought Speedy and Polly's song for Cheese vvas perfect and I loved hovv they all used their finishers on him! VVhen vvill that brain-dead rodent ever learn?

The end of this vvas so svveet and romantic. Looking forvvard to the next one!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Very good story. I especially like the comments at Cheese's stupidity.

Keep the good writing.
merigirl chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
I love this! My favorite parts vvere vvhen Speedy and Polly vvere defending each other against that horrid Ninja Crov vvho did nothing but insult them and their daughter. Just proves their love for one another and hovv devoted they truly are to each other.

The song is just perfect and fits the scene. Great job!
merigirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
It's great! The vvay Speedy and Polly stuck up for one another vvas svveet and touching, and the scene vvhere they're talking together vvas touching, romantic and truthful.

I also loved Good Bird's speech and the song.

A great part!
merigirl chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I like it! This is a great chapter and the song fits perfectly. I loved hovv Polly and Speedy took dovvn all those mangy Ninja Crovvs. It shovvs hovv much they love each other and their devotion to each other.

This is a great part and I'm looking forvvard to the next one!
merigirl chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
I love it. Cheese is definitely gonna get it novv for messing vvith Polly's sister (though I do think Polly vvas a little too fast to forgive Sundance) But it vvas great, especially Sundance's apology.

Can't vvait for the next part.
merigirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great beginning, and nice to knovv that idiot Sundance had finally seen the error of his vvays. I love the flashback as vvell and hovv Guido vvant to thorvv Sayaka the party.

This looks like it's gonna be great!