Reviews for This Time Around
novelreader chapter 14 . 3/12
I totally agree Jaina, from the pictures and illustrations of her, looks just like her grandmother, more than her mother does. To me Leia looks more like Shmi, or maybe a mixture of bother her parents, her facial structure may be more her father than her mother, but the coloring her mother's. Though in my mind, I'm going with Leia looks much more like her grandmother, Shmi, than like her mother. Her personality is also so brash and hot-heated that I think Anakin, but you're also right that she's a lot like her mother personality wise as well. She needs some common sense,reasoning, and cool-headedness to combat the hot temper, brashness, and impulsiveness of her father's that she got lol.
HarleyIvy chapter 60 . 3/9
I was wondering who's all on your profile picture? I see Anakin, but the other two? Not really. Is it Jaina and Kryp, and their face claims? I loved your story, by the way, and I wonder what Augustine could be.
alive by grace chapter 60 . 1/20
I was hesitant about this story at first; the writing in the first few chapters was a bit halting and awkward. But things got a LOT better as the story went on. Your writing improved drastically and the plot drew me in. Too bad it seems to be abandoned- maybe you'll come back to it one day.
Fireflies on a Lake chapter 60 . 12/8/2015
perhaps one of the most well written and entertaining star wars fanfictions on this site. even if you do not plan to finish it i am still glad to have read this, so thank you for sharing.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
It's great story
Diana8528 chapter 60 . 7/4/2015
Your story is amazing. I wish you would finish it! I really want to know what happens!
Kaist chapter 59 . 4/18/2015
If you have an outline of what would've happened in the rest of this story, I would love to see it- it just doesn't seem fair to not be able to know what happened. But I guess that's life.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
gah! I just had deja vu...about having deja vu. the confusion...
hola chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
If your giveing up on this story my i adopt it? I will give you full creait for comeing up with the ieda and origenal story, but i would make some changes to it, like insted of jaina i would use ben and his friends.
holq chapter 60 . 10/30/2013
Upadte soon!
TheGunmaster chapter 60 . 8/21/2013
Man, this story is absolutely amazing... you need to do more.

This would make an amazing novel by the way. :)
liesmyth chapter 60 . 3/22/2013
I somehow expected this to be completed when I started reading - dunno why. Still, I'm glad I clicked on the link, because you really mde my whole day. This is coming from someone who's a huge fan of the OT, less so of the PT, and whose knowledge of the EU timeline stops at Zann's books - all I know of the story after that I read on fanfics, and I do have to say that yours is one of the best written I've ever read. The writing is flawless, the story entertaining and the characterization exceptional, so I thank you for sharing this with us.
Kudos :)
InsaneNinja chapter 60 . 3/20/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This story is amazing! YOU CANT ABANDON IT! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPENS NEXT! UPDATE ASAP! ...plz? :D
Guest chapter 60 . 1/1/2013
I bet Augustine is Palpatine's former Master.
OMG! You must continue this! I don't want this story to just up and DIE.
PLEASE! CONTINUE, YOU MUST!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 60 . 2/11/2012
Wow. Just...wow. This story is wonderfully rounded out. Time travel, amazing characterization, fantastic plot, and a well described story, overall.

I would like to see more of Kyp's and Obi-Wan's thoughs, but I understand that they're secondary characters right now.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!