Reviews for This Time Around
Pink ranger 13 chapter 20 . 7/14
It's great story
Diana8528 chapter 60 . 7/4
Your story is amazing. I wish you would finish it! I really want to know what happens!
Kaist chapter 59 . 4/18
If you have an outline of what would've happened in the rest of this story, I would love to see it- it just doesn't seem fair to not be able to know what happened. But I guess that's life.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
gah! I just had deja vu...about having deja vu. the confusion...
hola chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
If your giveing up on this story my i adopt it? I will give you full creait for comeing up with the ieda and origenal story, but i would make some changes to it, like insted of jaina i would use ben and his friends.
holq chapter 60 . 10/30/2013
Upadte soon!
TheGunmaster chapter 60 . 8/21/2013
Man, this story is absolutely amazing... you need to do more.

This would make an amazing novel by the way. :)
CloudyDream chapter 60 . 3/22/2013
I somehow expected this to be completed when I started reading - dunno why. Still, I'm glad I clicked on the link, because you really mde my whole day. This is coming from someone who's a huge fan of the OT, less so of the PT, and whose knowledge of the EU timeline stops at Zann's books - all I know of the story after that I read on fanfics, and I do have to say that yours is one of the best written I've ever read. The writing is flawless, the story entertaining and the characterization exceptional, so I thank you for sharing this with us.
Kudos :)
InsaneNinja chapter 60 . 3/20/2013
Guest chapter 60 . 1/1/2013
I bet Augustine is Palpatine's former Master.
OMG! You must continue this! I don't want this story to just up and DIE.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 60 . 2/11/2012
Wow. This story is wonderfully rounded out. Time travel, amazing characterization, fantastic plot, and a well described story, overall.

I would like to see more of Kyp's and Obi-Wan's thoughs, but I understand that they're secondary characters right now.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
21skygirl chapter 45 . 2/5/2012
I just read your post on tf.n - do you mean this story, that maybe will continued?

I just finished chapter 45 and I'm really intrigued with what you did here. K/J is may favourite topic at the moment and what you did here is just fascinating. I'll keep reading, even so I know this story isn't finished so far, but I really, really do hope you'll pick it up one day!
Marshmallow Moo chapter 60 . 2/2/2012
I read this whole thing only to see that it wasn't finished! I'm so disappointed. This fic is good enough to be a published book. I really want to know what happens to these characters, but seeing as you haven't updated in 3 years, I guess I'll never know. I really wanted Anakin to meet Luke and Leia at some point, but... Oh well. I hope you'll have it in your heart to continue this some day. I'm really looking forward to it.
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 60 . 12/14/2011
I know it's been over three years, but please, please consider continuing this. This is easily the best Star Wars work I've read, canon or not, and that says a lot. It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and you have a way of writing that draws the reader into the story. Besides, that cliffhanger is hardly nice anyway. ;)

I could almost see Jaina's heritage in the way you wrote her, and I could see the way Kyp felt about her. It was also interesting how you wove in the elements of the Shanthrai as well; giving them a distinct alien-yet-familiar presence.

By the characters involved, as well, I can see you have a good grasp on the EU, for which I thank you. Augwynne was a welcome surprise, as was the bonding of Jaina with her mother and uncle. Scout finding Han on Corellia was a nice touch as well.

So, as one more desperate plea... please continue this story. :)

~ A rather desperate Ghostgirl.
Meg chapter 60 . 7/15/2011
OMG you have got to be kidding me! This is the best fic I have EVER read. How can you not update this...the story is so intriguing and you just leave it like that...SOOOOO unfair. Please update! And thank you for it. You are so talented, Im envious!