Reviews for Types of Coercion
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Temari has Shikamaru in check lol. Imagining her destroying his cigarettes is hilarious. Great fic, actually all of your ShikaTema fics are amazing.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ha! Yup...and so it would be. Coercion, manipulation, and pressure never works! lol Fun characterization. :)
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was absolutely fun to read. Temari can definitely get her way without anyone feeling really bad.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
So funny, I loved it. It was very clever and you did wonderfully with the characterizations.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You really undersatnd Temari's personality in my opinion! Great story! I thought the ending was perfect!Keep up the brilliant work!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Tainted Moonlight,

You certainly have the ability to turn whatever scenario you imagine into a story, simply because you capture the characters amazingly. This applies for all your other stories I've read. Your words were also very aptly chosen. Great job!

While the idea of Shikamaru getting addicted to smoking rather upset me, it was a fine method to portray Temari's influence on him, and just how different he was from the other women in Shikamaru's life.

I loved Temari's assertiveness! Kankurou seems to be in luck, huh? In this mood, I'm sure Temari's fan hits won't make as hard an impression on him!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wai~!

So cute, I loved it. Shika is so adorable...

Make more! XD
shooting star 0160 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Good one! I liked it a lot.. :D
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hey! It's been a long time since I last reviewed...

The fic was really nice. Just leave anything Shikamaru-related to Temari, she'll get the work done! :D

Bye..
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Haha! Yay! Shikamaru asked her on a date! I like this story a whole bunch!
animefan28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
hehe cute! Nice story and I love the letter Shikamaru wrote Temari! lol
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
How amusing... Lol. Good fic though, I liked the plot and you wrote it decent.
Vaxl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, you just rule at this pairing. Rule and win epicly. I want to giggle and cry Epic Manly Tears of Youth at the end of your stories, mostly at the end of your ShikaTema fics. .
Tsiuq chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Out of all the "Shikamaru quits smoking" stories I have read, I like this one the best. Probably because temari actually respects his choice, and doesn't try to make any shady deal.
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 3/2/2008