Reviews for Hot Chocolate and Reading Glasses
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/18
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/27
Awesome! It's an interesting idea and Clark is so cute.
Tempus Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oooooohhh! Clark is in trouble!

Love the ending.
KittenCarmical chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ah. Clark and Lois are basically drunk at Lois' apartment, and he just told Lois he loved her before they went to sleep. Well. Shouldn't this end well?
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/8/2011

took me a min to figure out why Lois was so upset with Clark...silly superman...clark isnt suppose to levitate

sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You have to write another chapter or a sequel! I loved this!
CMHValex chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You know, he really should be careful with that tendency of his to sleep-fly... I would love to see a sequel to this, or another chapter. Great story! Clark... drunk... that was greatness.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Lois and Clark drunk out of their minds - now that's a first. I wonder what Clark did. Was he floating in the air? Is that why Lois told him to "come down"? I would really love a sequal! Please!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This needs a sequel... or at the VERY least a second chapter! It's brilliant!
katieykat chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh my gosh don't do that you should at least write a sequal of some sort! That was mean to leave me hanging! But otherwise it was really good!
winthjo chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Another great one Nan. Too bad you couldn't go a little further with Lois's reaction finding Clark's Superman suit.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
HA! Okay, really, really loved this. Would really, really love to see what happens next! You can't just. . . just LEAVE it like that!

:) As always, I am thrilled and delighted to see more of your fic. I remember getting up early on Saturdays to watch Lois & Clark, and actually went to the trouble of buying Season 1 because your fic filled me with such warm-fuzzies on remembering it. You're wonderfully descriptive, achingly true to character, and so original you hook my interest every time. Keep it up!
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008

This is probably the funniest 'how does Lois find out' that I've seen so far. Very cute.

Now the important question ... will Clark have to deal with a hangover as he explains his ... altitude ... to Lois? Or will his returned powers spare him that indignity?

Great as always,

QOShea chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
The perils of hot chocolate, brandy, and flying while asleep.

Great story, Nan.