Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
amobutterfly25 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
heheh aro got showed up. that what he gets for getting so old! ha
uptonmama chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Thanks for the laugh. I am totally team edward but poor jacob had to get some somewhere. This is just too hillarious!
Livy Alice chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Oh. My. God.

uh... ya.

Livy Alice chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
So... why was Bella wearing that nightgown in the last chapter? I must have missed the reason. (Maybe it's not important but I wanna know.)

Okay. Moving on. I could spend the rest of this review listing all the lines that made me laugh until I peed, but that would take too long and I still have to read the next chapter. All I'll say is...

I LOVE THIS STORY! (did that sound as childish to you as it did to me?)

Livy Alice chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Yes. Rest.

"Sleep Bella," Jasper commanded.

hahahaha I can just picture it... like Jasper as some sort of hypnotist. That whole scene was priceless.

Nice as in ‘now that you put horseradish sauce on my ice cream, I’m not temped to break my diet’ good.

And that line just killed me. I actually fell off my chair laughing.

I LOVE THIS STORY.

PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Ok,this is seriously the freaking funniest thing I have read in a very long time. Please, please, update soon!
Ell Michelle chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Um...I'm scared? This is the most crack-filled fic ever. Ever! Don't worry, no flames from me. Unless you people somehow have voodoo-mind-controlling powers and you plant this idea in Stephenie's head and she writes it. That would be bad. So, can't wait to read what other craziness lives in your brains.
xInfinityx chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
wow. That was so cool. I loved the Author's Note, too.

Update. Now.

Please?
bellarina chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Wow that was a whole lot of crazy stuff in one chapter lol! I think I enjoyed the authors note nearly as much as I enjoyed this crazy funny chapter. Not too happy with Aro's lilttle plan though.
Artemis Rampant chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
*cracks up* So, pregnant, then. And I'm sure she'll be a vampire after she's been locked up with Edward a bit. Joining the army, though...that'd be interesting. Great work!
alphamaniax chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Three letters... LOL!
luna-moonkitty chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
“You’re so easily distracted,” I complained. “Get on with your evil-overlord ultimatum.”

“My what?”

“Your ultimatum!” Confused silence met my ear. I sighed. “Come on! Isn’t this the part of the story where Darth Vader or Saruman or the White Witch comes in and says ‘join with me Luke/Gandalf/Edmund. With our combined powers we can rule the world! Mwa ha ha ha ha!’?”

“Actually, no,” he said apologetically. “I don’t engage in maniacal laughter. It’s bad for morale.”

Oh, my dear God! I have never laughed so hard in my entire life keep up the goos work. I cringe to think what will happen to Jake when Edward finds out about that little escapade...
Angeliss chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Would she have to deliver in wolf form then? To wolf puppies? How awkward. No medical help for THAT childbirth. Unless of course, she got Carlisle and he did it... And again... That would be embarrassing. You try explaining to your future father-in-law why you're having someone else's kids. And then making them help you.

And I loved this part especially- “Oh,” I said in relief. “It’s just you. Thank God. I thought it was going to be more telemarketers.”

“Clearly, I need to work on my fearsome image,” he muttered, troubled.

Telemarketers... Clearly more frightening than evil vampires bent on killing you. At least death by vampire is /fast/.
maestman chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
LMAO! THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
I'm so happy that you guys are back! I was just telling my sister about this story and how hilarious it is. I'm so glad we will be able to read more!

This chapter was good. It made me laugh out loud at work. Now, people think I'm a crazy lunatic. That's o.k. though, I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Update the other stories as well. You both are wonderful story tellers!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »