Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
Alice-Cullen-Wannabe chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
So...is Bella pregnant? Or is she just pretending? Ah i'm so confused!
Warui-Usagi chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
“Oh. But you see, Aro, this is the part in our story where the evil villain—that would be you—full of assurance of his own victory gloats by telling the physically outmatched but mentally superior heroine—which would be me—just enough information about his dastardly scheme to allow her a small chance to thwart it and save the day.”

...

You've just eliminated 95% of the stories in this fandom with that statement; I applaud your wonderfully destructive sifting capabilities. XD I still can't believe how real I'm finding this story. The whole idea of Bella delivering a litter of small werewolves and me believing that could actually be a possibility despite what really happened in Eclipse (and what's going to happen in Breaking Dawn) is an incredible achievement in itself. You should both be very proud.

I laughed pretty hard during this chapter - something I haven't done since the last time you both updated one of your stories. I'm glad this particular story is back up and running - you had me a little worried there guys! Can't wait for the next update!

~Warui-Usagi~
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Haha I love that 'in fifty nine to sixty three days'! ]

I reminds me of buying stuff out of catolouges hahaha ]

Great job - can't wait till next time!
lollypop6 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
lol. this is the worst idea ever. yet somhow i stll seem to love it!

update soon!
Belle07 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
i'm just loving aro in this story
ama-chan13 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
nya ha ha lol i hate telemarketers! AWESOME chappie btw lolz awesomeness, umm yeah well just so yall know, I am kinda glad its not filled with these um adult details of stuff id rather not be umm lol reading so yay! so hilariuos the whole thing-cant wait for mroe!~ama
AmberGlow2 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
“Why so anxious darling?” Aro’s half amused voice asked.

“Oh,” I said in relief. “It’s just you. Thank God. I thought it was going to be more telemarketers.”

“Clearly, I need to work on my fearsome image,” he muttered, troubled.

“You’re so easily distracted,” I complained. “Get on with your evil-overlord ultimatum.”

I laughed so much over this one, I started to get a little asthma attack! ROFL

Hilarious!
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
You guys...Have just made my day. x] Ahaha. Great chapter;love, love, loved it. :] Can't wait to see what happens next! Yayy!
birdee18 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Doug E. Stilez? I nearly fell out of my chair at that one! This is pure brilliance! The telemarketers were funny, and I liked Aro's reason for not using maniacal laughter. The comment about Edward being impotent was great. Heck, it was all great! I bow down to the queens of crackfic! I'm not worthy!
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008

how dare you? I wasnt TEAM EDWARD TO WIN!

but plz include more of those scenes where bella is a badass, because those are just so funny!
qjmom chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Smut filled sex scenes? I'm flattered!

I wish that I was a clever as the two of you and could leave some awesome verse as a review, but all I can say is the two of you are geniuses!

I am so nervous about what you have in store for poor Edward! Please be nice to him.
Bobby Rae chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
-tries to control laughter- wow, that was AWESOME! I'm in neutral in the whole "Team Jake"/"Team Edward" schnaboosh so I know I enjoyed it. This is first-class comedy. Thanks for updating!
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
yikes...
buggage chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
HAHAH letting the proverbial cat outta the bag. I can just imagine the look on old Aro's face right now "this girl has a think for vampires, AND werewolves,and now she is pregnant with werewolf babies...this girl is even more ...interesting then i thought?" HAHAHAHAH. Aw poor Edward,whats a smitten Vampire to do? So...when she turns vampire, is she going to STAY pregnant forever, like Stephs story goes, or will she end up giving birth to werewolf/vampire mix children? HAHAH
littletempest chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Okay, seriously, I almost died laughing when I read that last bit. I love this! You're geniuses, both of you!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »