Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
Emmohdee chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Oh my gosh! You guys are marvelous! Why, oh why don't you update more often? Tears! You had me in tears! With stitches! So, so hilarious I can't descibe it. I love your sense of

This line almost made me pee: “Oh,” I said in relief. “It’s just you. Thank God. I thought it was going to be more telemarketers.”

“Clearly, I need to work on my fearsome image,” he muttered, troubled.

I can just imagine Aro's poor, hurt ego at Bella being happy to hear him. The telemarketers were a great touch, and I love the supreme cheesiness of "you lock 'em up, we knock 'em up." Beautiful.

And I love how 'fifty-nine to sixty-three days' is right on the tip of her tongue.

I have read all the stories you reccomended already, so update some more so I won't be so bored!

Also, why did Bella give away her trump card? The thing about her blood? Because since they wouldn't need to worry about Edward killing her, they could try to escape, or something! Come on Bella, knowledge is power!

I'm waiting with gleeful trepidation to Edward's response when he finds out Bella's Eggo is preggo...please tell me that's next chapter? Why hasn't he been calling up a storm, anyway? If your girlfriend was off in the middle of the forest, alone, with a werewolf, (and a very sexy, horny one at that) wouldn't you want to know what was up? (ignore that double entendre)

Haha and people on Team Edward need to lighten up and take a joke. I'm a loyal Edward fangirl, but the werewolf sex was so, so funny, and so, so worth it.

Update soon! I can't wait for more.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
OMG! I forgot how funny you guys were. I loved the dialog between Bella and Aro. I can see the hands rubbing together in a diabolical plan as the banter between the two increased. I'm also loving all the tongue-in-cheek lines that are casually thrown in when you least expect it. HILARIOUS!

Can't wait to see where this goes. It's too silly not to enjoy!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Oh My Edward! What are you girls doing?

I loved this story since the first time I read it, and this was a FANTASTIC way to come back!

YAY! I'm all for 3 updates a week. GO GO GO!
blackolives10 chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
OH MY GOD. This is so hilarious! The bitch studding service was fantastic! I loved the casino reference. :)
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
how you guys can be so brillantly hilarious i will never know. I fell in love with the tital of this chapter too very inventive!
COOPERTASTIC- Yeah I'm cool chapter 4 . 6/18/2008

I actually think I might write something for twilight now... I feel... INSPIRED!

Seriously, though, best crack fic on the planet.
AllieBoo chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
I LOVE this story! please update soon...
J chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
this is so disturbingly hilarious that I URGE YOU TO KEEP ON WRITING! Though B-wolf getting laid by J-wolf slightly... upset me? Oh well. It's still a good fic. UPDATE SOON.
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 4 . 6/10/2008

I love it x !

Artemis Rampant chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
You...*mated*...Jake...and Bella! *cracks up* Gods, what a way to lose your virginity, huh?

"Did you realize you're still naked?"
nyckiii chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Holy MF- this is freakin hilarious! Ohmigosh, I just about died laughing. Sure, its a horrible AU, but it is so AWESOME! I love it. Update soon! ;)
Tatiana chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
write more please!
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
hahaha...i was wondering when someone would point out bella being naked. this story is just so funny. i totally can't wait for the next chapter. i REALLY like your stories. so funny.
luna-moonkitty chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Belle07 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
QUESTION! did bella and jake really get they're freak on?

other than that, keep writing!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »