Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
Allerion chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
(and this is sent before I read the chappie) What, do Jake and B have a bit of a lemon going on in this chappie?
Allerion chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Holy cow! Jake and Ed's disputes were very well written (unlike mine btwn Ed and B :sob: ). Nice werewolf thing going on.
Allerion chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Kill as in 'turn into vampire' right?
Allerion chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
The intro was rather...interesting.
PeteTheMagicalUnicorn chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
I swear when I was reading Breaking dawn the momment she said the word pregnant I started wondering if YOUR story was swapped for the real thing. And when edward started pimping off his beloved wife, I was repeating your story like a mantra in my head. Lol. It kinda suxs that you ended this. I actually liked this fanfic alot. Oh well, I'm looking foward to your next story.
Lynnliz13 chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
aww, man! WHY? (besides the fact that you SAID why...)

i see your point. and yes, i hate the fact that what everyone thought was completely outrageous was REAL. sm must've lost her mind.

but really... this was FUNNY! :(

i'm sorry to see it go. i guess if i want to read "pregnant vampire bella joins the army" i should just reread breaking dawn. that book was REALLY messed up.
crAzidAz08 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I read this story before Breaking Dawn came out. I think Stephanie Meyer read your fic, loved it, but changed some things for copyright reasons. Kinda crazy.
sonsofdurin chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
no! don't stop this is my favourite fanfic ever! please please please please!
Fawks and Naurin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
You know, the really funny thing about this story is that it's practically the plot for Breaking Dawn...
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
hahahahhaha! i loved this story though! will you continue it just for fun please? *puppy eyes* (no pun intended. ok...maybe SLIGHTLY intended)
dawning beauty chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
omg I forgot it was a published book multiple times! If it was fanfic, I would have probably stopped was so ridiculous! I liked it too just didn't seem like it was written by the same person who wrote the 1st 3 books...
AmberGlow2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
As soon as I got to the pregnancy part of Breaking Dawn I said out loud "No Way!" and immediately thought of this fan fiction and started laughing!

I am so glad to see this reaction! LOL

Thanks for the writing!
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
...Crackfic. Perfect word. Been looking for something to describe Breaking Dawn... Oh well. XD
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Your comments were hilarious. I too, thought of this story while reading BD. I'm somewhere in the middle of the road on the whole liking it/not liking it thing. I'm just not really sure, it still has me all confused.
only-real-men-sparkle chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Does that mean no more story?
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »