Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
Pendragon2 chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Haha. Don't worry. I had this epic fic where Edward impregnated Bella on the honeymoon because male vamps could father children that would eventually kill their mothers. It's a good thing I was reading it at the library, or I probably would have screamed in a combination of shock and frustration. 4 months work down the drain...But I liked the book too. I have a thing for crackfics! Anyway, sad to see this story go, but I can't wait for anymore of your stuff!

Lena
onpermanenthaitus chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
lol i found it really coincidentally close to your fic too.
FitzwilliamDarcy chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
It amuses me that everyone thought of fanfic while reading BD, because I thought the exact same thing! In fact, I've read much better fanfiction. Let's see ... pregnant Bella, "Reneesme"?, Jake imprints on Bella's daughter ... ugh. I've read most of the book, but haven't been able to finish it. And honestly, Edward just seemed absent. Sure the character was there, but there was no connection with him at all.

As others have mentioned, what made your story so great was the humor. BD has none of that, just an outrageous story, taken seriously.
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
Yah, I was thinking about this story as I got the alert, how it wouldn't feel the same now that i've read the book. However you might want to rename the chapter and warn ppl that there are spoilers inside, just so everyone knows...

I think SM was reading this sercretly... that would be funny.

Can't wait for more of your stuff,

Bloodfeeder
HXCoffee chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
Aw. I was really looking forward to reading your story. And I agree with you. While reading Breaking Dawn, I kept thinking of this story.

I look forward to reading more from you.
a chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
nice last line. xD

and haha. in bd edward & seth actually WERE friends! :P i agree with you, bd was weird. but i liked it.
Ell Michelle chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
I agree. I was laughing my head off for almost the entire book, thinking, "This rivals some of those crackfics out there." I even thought of this when Edward said the thing about puppies! If someone had told me half of the things that happened in Breaking Dawn, I would have laughed and told them they would be good crackfic writers, now could they tell me something that actually would happen instead of the made-up ridiculousness, please?
katje13 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Dude.

Yeah.

So, I was reading BD... and they were at the island... and Bella was moody and hungry... and I was like, "No, Stephenie. This is probably one of those things were she's throwing in an homage or something... like 'Bella gets eaten by a polar bear' or something."

But it was real.

And I was like, "PREGNANT VAMPIRE BELLA JOINS THE ARMY! ZOMG!" Yeah, I actually said Z.O.M.G.
Annarina chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Haha. You know, I loved the book, but the whole time, I was thinking this is just a really bad fan fiction.. Did they print it as a joke? And I was thinking of this fic the whole time! Well, whatever. It was interesting.

I actually will be sad to see this discontinued. (why?) I dunno. heh. Well.. y'all must be soothsayers.
ama-chan13 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
I totally know what you mean! It really threw me for a loop! aww it's too bad that this story is gonna end, but I see why. Im just happy that more crack and nessi trick or treating is on the way ! yay!~ama
allyg1990 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
No more crack? Aw. There is TOO a point. Can you at least put the rest of the summary up? *begs*
blackolives10 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I thought of this story repeatedly while reading Breaking Dawn! It seemed pretty regular to me until Bella got pregnant, and then I continued to be shocked from there... anyway, you should definitely write more stories like this! This one had me laughing the entire time. :)

And, haha, "And so the puppy fell in love with the baby sea monster."

Classic.
littletempest chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Just because you've been outcracked doesn't mean you shouldn't continue! And I agree. Stephenie Meyer's lost it. I liked the book (well, sort of...) but there were points where I sort of stared at the book in shock. Your fic was funnier, though. Breaking Dawn was just... weird.
Moonprincess92 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I totaly agree with everything you two said. I was so sure i was reading a fanfiction, it was insane, really. It was funny, i actually thought of your story while reading it, thinking "Well, they got pregnant!Bella right." I loved your story, and i understand about not continuing it. I can't wait to read more of your stories! D
happyfaced chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
el oh el

the first thing i thought when i finished the book was "very fanfiction. marcy and roo would be proud."

i'm a bit depressed now.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »