Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I agree with you guys! How did you get so right on the money? Breaking Dawn was unbelievable, but I'm sure you guys can one up it! Good luck!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I'm seeing very few people who actually DID like the book. It disgusted me on a several levels. Several of them have burnt there books but it will still continue in my eyes to be a series, just one that ended with Eclipse.

You should still continue this story, there's nothing wrong about being saner than the writer of the actual books.
midnitesunjedi chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I loved BD! Im very sad your are not continuing...[

Id like to see Renesmee trick or treat though! ]
J Plash chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I think this was probably the only fair way you guys could respond to...it, lol.

Oh, and you cracked me up big time :D

(and hooray for other people who did like it once getting past the weirdness ;D)
watermelonflavored chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
haha yeah i feel the same way about breaking dawn, it was crazy i thought i was reading a fan fic...but i still loved it i love happy endings get me there no matter how u get there(at least some what believe able)and i'm good :D

by the way, this chapter was hilarious and soo true. i just wish u would continue with your story i wat to read wat bella's puppies would be like.

if stephenie could put out a book like breaking dawn i think you guys could put out a fan fict like this

haha go with the trick or treat idea, my resent story is a jakeX nessie and quilXclaire playdate at the beach
buggage chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
hahahh mike newton could be a merman. THATS GREAT hahaha hilarious! I honestly didnt lik BD nearly as much as I thought it would. It ws so completely devoid of romance, it was painful! twilight-eclipse had WAY more in the romance department, and they were even MARRIED in this one. sheesh.
californiaaaa chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
"And so the puppy fell in love with the baby sea monster."

LMAO!
Pink Erasers chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
NO. I wanted to see vampire Bella in military training camp! ;_;

Unless it wasn't normal human armies you were talking about. xD

I totally agree - Breaking Dawn was good, in my opinion, but completely insane. And rather cliched. Still. I'm a sucker for the cliched happy endings. :P

I look forward to more work from you guys. ;
siDEADde chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Baha.

The first thing I thought when I got to pg 123 in BD was this fanfic. Unlike you guys, I didn't like BD..not any of the three times I read it. Your story was much better...probably because it was -supposed- to be a parody.

Oh the irony.

Keep it up though, how about Nessie in PE at 3 years old, or Jacob trying-to-focus-on-something-besides-his-infant-love in PE.

*Love for the funniest*
sirenmergirl chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
"Impossible. It can't be.", I thought. Little did I know Meyer would present every cliched plot of fanfiction into breaking dawn. Good greaf. By the time they got to Isla Esme, a mistakenly thought, "ok, it won't get too much cheezier that this." I think I even read some of the exact scenes from her book in other fanfictions. But for some reason (I wonder why), yours kept coming back to my mind again-and again-and again...I think you guys have filched Alice's gift, seeing as somehow,this is the one book where she didn't predict the madness, BEFORE IT HAPPENED!
love bite chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Yeah, I liked BD more than I disliked it, but I kept thinking, "Any minute now, I'm going to turn the page and SM will have written 'Just Kidding! This was my homage to crackfic, now here's the real story...'"

I thought several times how astonished I was that there were so many resemblances to Pregnant Bella Joins the Army.

Great minds think alike...or something.
Insanity's Partner chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
That's exactly what I said. I was thinking about this fanfic towards the end.

I kept thinking that Breaking Dawn was like really literate cliched AU fanfiction.
AbiBTDotty chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I thought of this fic as i was reading BD and altough BD was like a crazy fanfic i did enjoy it

I'll look out for more stories from you!

x
Tuz Farkinca chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Aw, I agree, at least a general ending would be nice.

One of my first thoughts when Bella got pregnant was 'Gah, SM just killed the parody Bella-Gets-Pregnants.'

Anyway, I'll miss this story. But I'll look out for Nessie Trick-Or-Treating.
Angeliss chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I was waiting to see what you guys thought of BD... And I liked it too, although my thoughts were parallel with yours. I think maybe Stephenie Meyer had too many sleepless nights, and it was definitely different... I did enjoy it, though.

It makes me sad that this fic will be abandoned, though. I will miss it a lot. Is there any way you could tell us how it ends? I know it wasn't particularly planned, but if you had an idea of where it was going... I need to finish! Yeah, I have some weird need-for-closure compulsion going on, even for fics on crack. Sue me. Actually, please don't; I'm a poor college student.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »