Reviews for A New Player on the Ice
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Hey!

Sorry it took so long for me to review! I've been busy.

Another awesome chapter! I hope you update soon! :D
AutobotGuy710 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Good chapter, and still a very interesting story. Keep it up. :)
White Hunter chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
This story is getting interesting by the day. Just who exactly is Satoshi and why is Drake taking up the hero buisness while going behind the Mighty Ducks' backs? Update on the next chapter as soon as you can.

AutobotGuy710 chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Great chapter! Please keep it up! :D
White Hunter chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Good work, you haven't updated for a long time. I hope to read more of your story soon.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Hey!

Another awesome chapter! I hope you update soon! :D
White Hunter chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
This chapter was good. Drake said that his parents use to tell him about a story that he thought was only a story made up. What kind of story did his parents tell him?

White Hunter chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Boy, things are really getting complicated here. What did Drake's parents mean by 'The world needs him to returen one way or another'? Could it be that Drake is really Drake DuCaine? Update soon.

everfaraway chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
"He's awake! He wants some food! Get him some food!" "It's a Hallmark moment." Yay for the TMNT live action movie.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
hey!

yay! he's finally awake!

another awesome chapter! i hope you update soon! :D
AutobotGuy710 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Interesting chapter. :)
AutobotGuy710 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Interesting story so far, love the mystery going on in this, I'm really curious as to where this goes. :)
Wolfling21 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
The action scene was very well written, especially the part with Mallory & Grin. It was nice to see a more of Duke's P.O.V, though it still needs a bit of work. Very interested to see where it goes from here
HeartofaBard chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Great Chapter! I'm so glad you updated! I'm so curious as to who the man is that is in charge of the lab operation and what they want to do with Drake. Please update soon! 3
White Hunter chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
It's good to see that Drake is back home safe and sound with the ducks again, but who was that man at the end of the chapter? Please...update as soon as you can on the next chapter of your story.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »