Reviews for A New Player on the Ice
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
hey!

yay! he's finally out of there! but something tells me this isn't over yet...

Everfaraway chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Nice action scene awsome to see the ducks super crafty and smart just the way I like them
White Hunter chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Good work on this chapter and a thought just came to me. Could drake be the reincarnation of Drake DuCaine himself? Well who knows I'll just have to keep reading and see.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 5/10/2011

HeartofaBard chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter! I'm so anxious to find out who the people who took Drake are and what they want with him. Keep up the good work!
Wolfling21 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
sorry it took so long to R&R. Been busy. Like how you hopped P.O.V's, but what about Duke? If you need help writing something from his P.O.V., let me know cuz I've been told I'm really good at capturing his character. I really do feel badly for whoever took Drake. Poor Xena. It's interesting to see Wildwing loose it once & a while
White Hunter chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Man, the Mighty Ducks are really in a foul mood about their friend and family member being taken away from them. I just hope that they can find Drake and get him back soon while also showing those kidnappers not to mess with their family members. And I hope Xena will be okay as well.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011

HeartofaBard chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Hey,

Great chapter! Just watch out for some simple grammatical errors. Please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next!
Wolfling21 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
I can only imagine what Mal would have done to Phil. *evil grin*
Smokes91 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Update soon.
White Hunter chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Boy, this is epic! I wonder what those men are doing with Drake? Will Wildwing and the others find him in time? Update as soon as you can, please.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011

hopefully they find Drake soon

White Hunter chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
This story looks really good, but it looks like Drake is in trouble. Who are these men, and what do they want? Update this story as soon as you can.

Smokes91 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
Wow. This is getting good. Totally keep going.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »