Reviews for Hale Twins
Kim chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I'll give some constructive criticism. Not very interesting but plenty of room to improve. Did very well in capturing my attention until chapter 3. I suggest you go back to chapter 1&2 and read them so you can bring out the depth from those chapters into further ones.
Kim chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Not one of the most exciting chapters but still quite enjoyable. It brings the benefits of being vampire. Overall from a scale from 1-5 I would give a 3 or 2.
Kim chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Amazing! I have no words I can feel the sibling love and loyalty between Jasper and Rosalie. This is what I think is missing in most stories the emotion but in this chapter the author managed to bring out the core deep love between Rosalie and Jasper. Truly this is riveting.
Kim chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Slightly confusing organization... yet full of love and emotion. Really brings out the bond between a brother and sister. This is what good authors can do bring out emotion and bonds between people. Overall I love this! Thumbs up for this chapter.
Kia Latvina chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Yeah, this was a great story
Add in some more deductive bits and it would be fab!
Twilighttttttttt chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I didn't know what to expect when I first clicked on this but when I started reading I got a little confused but its AMAZING!:D I got so hooked into the story I NEED to know what happens ahaa very good story a bit confusing though, very good writing just don't try and say to much at oncehurry through it but you sound like you'd make a very good author(y)
cuddyannie chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Very nice story so far. Please update it very soon
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
please update soon :)
darkmagic-luvr chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I know it's been hellishly long since you've updated this, and it's a shame, because I love it. I would be more than ecstatic if you were ever thinking of continuing. I love this relationship you've created between Jasper and Rosalie.
i belong to major whitlock chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
plz update i am lovin this story
GoldenAshTree chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Wow... a whole TWO years since you updated...

Far too long...

PLEASE UPDATE! I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE!

Janiriki chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
interesting, Like the rest of the ppl in here, i like it, but last post was 2008. /sigh oh well i suppose we can all imagine something. it WOULD be nice to read your version tho.

J
aliceistiny chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
u should wirte more.
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Please update.

Don't tell me you've *sob* given up.
E-J99 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
It;s strange but i like it :)

Keep writing!