Reviews for Alliance of Enemies
I know this is old but I would love if you finished it
Delusioned girl chapter 25 . 1/14
That was disappointing. I mean. It is a fic from 2009 and I, in plenty 2017 want to know what will happen next. I don't know where I get my delusions.
Elizabeth Tudor of England chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
You ought to finish this, it's good.
Lily chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Please please please more update soon, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FractiousDay chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
So now I've finished this, and my earlier concerns remain valid. It's really boring. I expected some kind of AU from the description, but you've literally novelised the films. I don't understand why. Nothing's changed, even with Leia and Vader knowing each other apparently every scene happens exactly the same, which is ridiculous. Just why?
FractiousDay chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
I'd just like to say before I get any further into this, why have you decided to just write the scenes from the films? At least 2/3rds of the chapters have gone over things we already know, with little or no difference despite the AU tag. Why not just have Vader asking Leia to kill the Emperor, then Vader having crashed. That would eliminate all the meaningless stuff, like most of this chapter, the later part of which changes nothing except for the last 6 lines.
guest chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
This is fantastic! Usually, I don't like first pov stories, but this is an exception. The tone and characterization is spot on. Also, how you've integrated a/p's history into Leia's really ties the whole thing together. Saw that you haven't updated since 2009; hope everything is okay!
ShatteredDestiny chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
Too bad this story died. It was great and you're a very good writer. Really enjoyed this...
jedijinnora chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
This is great! You did an amazing job of weaving this into the original trilogy. Seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2009, I'm guessing this won't be finished, which is a shame. I particularly liked the additional Bespin romance scene between Han and Leia - that really added to the emotion of the carbonite chamber lines. Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/6/2016
Very interesting take on the story... hope it gets seen to the someday, but honestly wouldn't be totally opposed if you'd ended it last chapter. It was a decent stopping point with room for a future sequel but satisfying even with one.
a chapter 25 . 2/23/2016
Just discovered this. Sad it's not finished. Hope you come back to it some time.
Darksnider05 chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
You really like shoehorning Jix into your stories even if it detracts from the narrative? The moment he walked into the base Leia should of called a code and had the base evacuated.
Jaida Vance chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Please finish the story. It has been years since your last post. I am eager to see this finished. PLEASE
Ribke chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Leia: Oh my God! He killed Kenoby!

Luke: YOU BASTARD!
MissCHSparkles chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Just read this story again and really enjoyed it. I really hope that at some point you can update this because it's a really awesome story and I don't think I've ever come across one like it before. I really want to see how things go down on Coruscant as I assume Leia is planning to meet with Vader and give her a piece of her mind. And if Luke's there, that'll be even more interesting.