Reviews for Alliance of Enemies
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
I remember reading this before, but I thoroughly enjoyed it the second time as well. You said your stories would never be abandoned, so here's to another chapter five years down the road. 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Interesting. very intriguing
Guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Hello? It's Ok? New chapters? More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
Interesting. Love it. Leia is so feisty.
FreidenSchmi chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Huh... well interesting read. But apparently this has also been abandoned / Like so many other good stories... well... despite assurances. How sad to see this one go, I would have liked to read the end, but it's been 5 years now. Gonna fav this story anyway. Hope to read from you some time in the future if you ever get into writing again (one can always hope).
Trekyourself12 chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Please don't abandon this story! It's so good! Hopefully after this notification a little plot bunny will come hopping along and nibble at your ear :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Moreeeee ! Please !
Ie-maru chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Is this on hiatus?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Another vote for this to be continued!
Gamoora chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. I like how Vader reached out to Leia and how Padme is trying to get Leia to realize that he still has good in him. And Han being okay with it all and Vader is slowly changing, except of course everything gets messed up at the end... And the end of this chapter...man. I'd really love it if this gets updated soon, but I get that RL gets in the way. But people are still reading this and enjoying this, so hopefully that helps motivate you just a bit. Great fic, can't wait for more.
Anon chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Honestly... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER... but I know I have to *whimpers*.
T. Alana M chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Nooo! You left us at a cliffie!
CloudyDream chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
this was great. amazing.
Nurs3Gir1 chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Your last update was 2009... :*( is there hope for a new chapter?
shieldmaiden19 chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
This is a fascinating AU (?) - I can't wait to see where you take this!

P.S. It was a really good idea to include Leia seeing Vader out of the suit! Is that going to have more repercussions?