Reviews for Alliance of Enemies
SkyPainter1212 chapter 25 . 1/7
Please don't abandon this story! It's so good! Hopefully after this notification a little plot bunny will come hopping along and nibble at your ear :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Moreeeee ! Please !
Ie-maru chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Is this on hiatus?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Another vote for this to be continued!
Gamoora chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. I like how Vader reached out to Leia and how Padme is trying to get Leia to realize that he still has good in him. And Han being okay with it all and Vader is slowly changing, except of course everything gets messed up at the end... And the end of this chapter...man. I'd really love it if this gets updated soon, but I get that RL gets in the way. But people are still reading this and enjoying this, so hopefully that helps motivate you just a bit. Great fic, can't wait for more.
Anon chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Honestly... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER... but I know I have to *whimpers*.
T. Alana M chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Nooo! You left us at a cliffie!
CloudyDream chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
this was great. amazing.
Nurs3Gir1 chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Your last update was 2009... :*( is there hope for a new chapter?
shieldmaiden19 chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
This is a fascinating AU (?) - I can't wait to see where you take this!

P.S. It was a really good idea to include Leia seeing Vader out of the suit! Is that going to have more repercussions?
goddessa39 chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
I'm kinda confused as to why Vader still took his hand unless Luke forced a confrontation and such.
hey chapter 25 . 5/31/2012
i know you said in your author's note about asking if you were ever going to finish the story and i know you said you would finish your story but i respect the fact that fanfiction is hobby and not a job. its been almost three years since this story has been updated and i was wondering if it was ever going to be continued because i really like it. some parts are baffling like vader cutting luke's hand off, but from the flashback i can guess that vader wants luke to feel what he felt and he hopes to manipulate luke with his emotions or something like that. but the story is really interesting and i hope you update soon
CodeNameCarrot chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
This has been a fantastic expansion of the events of A New Hope and Empire Strikes back, and should you never continue it, I feel that chapter 25 makes a very satisfying stopping point. It's as if this is the moment that we diverge from the movies into some new and magnificent direction.
urgannagru chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
Wow. This is the second time I've finished reading your fic, and man is it great !

I really like the way you portray Vader. You make him both human and ruthless, kind of a weird combination, but I love it ! And I think you've done a great job with Leia too. The whole thing is very realistic, and I've taken a huge amount of pleasure in reading their interactions.

The dreams are a great idea too, putting both stories in parallel is great, and it's a good way to get Leia thinking.I would've liked to see Luke's reaction to learning Leia had a deal with Vader though...

Thumbs up ! Great work !
May Arisa chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
Hey! I truly love this story. But I was wondering: Is ROTJ going to be the same as in the movies? I Vader going to die? Or has his deal with Leia changed everything so much that he survives? And are you still going to update or have you given up on this story? That would be a shame, since it's so amazing.

May