Reviews for Pathetic Me
BLAISE ZABINI IS NOT BLACK
HE IS ITALIAN
YOU ARE THINKING OF DEAN THOMAS
K chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
I really do feel that Harry's pathetic. Not because I pity him but I pity the people around him. It feels like he keeps blaming other people for trying to mold him yet he does nothing at the first place to stop it. Only at the end when he can't take it anymore then he starts. People are not mind readers if you don't like something, say it, explain it. Instead of blaming people for not asking, why didn't you say anything at the first place? Even before he didn't explain to Draco fully and until Draco was the one with the balls to confront, did he. And this is after ignoring Draco's owls and being a child. It's ok if he needs time but couldn't he have explained it first? It feels like Draco is also quite pathetic because he has to send owls that are unanswered and wait for a man who clearly doesn't give him the common courtesy to explain properly. Who wants to wait for a guy who says there's a MAYBE chance of being with him.
And Harry doesn't need to be a perfect lover but there's some basic etiquette he should follow. By being ambiguous, he's also still 'leading' Draco on. I don't know, i can't really feel for him here. I did in the beginning but now, he sounds just like a jerk.
TheAsianGeneration chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I feel so bad for Draco! ;c Please update. ;A;

Kynzie
silverblondhairedlover chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Oh! I like this story! I agree with Harry's sob speech as you called it. He indeed had been forced to do the expectations people had of him since the begining of his life and Draco indeed had been forcing Harry to do and act as Draco wanted. It's understandable that Harry needed space and time to think what he really wanted for once..

i love your Theo! He's so.. Slytherin! *Giggle* the Wizengamot hearing was so cool! I love it how he embarassed Ginny. It was so great!

i want to know what's with Scorpius? Did he do all that to Albus as a revenge for Harry?

Anyway, you did a great job in writing this story and i really want to read more of this. No, not want. I really need to read more of this. So please, please, continue?
Heili chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
poor Draco. Harry will leave him.
Janesyt chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
COME ON! It hasn't finished yet! I want MORE! I want to see the Happy Ending!
Janesyt chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I don't like her long time ago. And when reading stories like this, I have to say I really REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y H-A-T-E her. Why couldn't she just go away that made everything OK and everyone happy?
Hiruko the Baku chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
The title fits well with harry hes being so pathetic.

Good story tho
Lexakitty8656 chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Update please! I really love this story!
SasuNaruJunkie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm loving this story already! 3
luck-life chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Interesting story. Ginny's such -BEEP-. If she can't have something, nobody else can have it. I feel sad for Draco though. He did so much for Harry, and Harry just says that he needs space. For me, it sounds like a certain Savior was leading someone on. After all, they did say their 'I love yous' a couple chapters ago. But I guess Harry has an excuse or two, sigh, I just wish they were together and happy. Hope you update soon.
Kimkrys chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
olupotter18 chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
awesome fic ginny is BITCH she should have not gotten half of harries money if she was a quidditch player but any way update soon please!
NightRoseK chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
"Stop fondling my magic, Potter." BEST LINE EVER! XD

I swear I nearly died from laughter! *wipes away tear*

Well done! Also, love this story so far. But, onwards! Jeez, I'm not even half-way through yet...:P

NightRoseK x
Ten Toes chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
makes sense to me... I thought it was all going incredibly fast, most of it seemed to hit Harry from left field and all at once and never seemed to slow down with everything happening quickly. One thing right after another. His wanting some time to just be and think and breathe makes perfect sense to me adn if thats what you wanted to get across, you made the 'frantic-ness' come thru very well.

He has always gone along with expectations of him, thats how he ended up with Ginny... makes sense that now he takes some time to figure out what he wants. Doesn't mean they can't date / see each other, just Draco needs to stop the frantic rush to his 'dream end point', his fantasy become reality.