Reviews for Kiss Me
mridz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
m loving ur stories n i too love guitar but sadly i dun kno hw to play/:( but ...i love ed for doing this..thank u..keep writing
Kioshi17 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I totally agree with you. She should just get over her self and finish the damn book!
ace808 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I agree with your ranting 100%. Breaking Dawn would have been more interesting if bella had fallin of the boat on the way to the Island and got eaten by a shark...O.K...maybe not that, but at least I wouldn't have to read 50 pages of Aro sighing, Marcus being bored. I mean, bella geting pregnent wasn't even a suprising twist considering all the fanfictions about it. I REALLY didn't like Breaking Dawn.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
so cute ! haha finally something edward cant do xP
ginnyinvisible chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is funny as well.

love the chapter title.
twilightfan1313 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
HOW DARE YOU! Leave alone. SHE IS A GREAT WRITER! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO BACK OFF! SHE WAS TESTING WITH IDEAS AND SOMEONE PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS IN THEM... I DIDN'T THINK SO MABEY SHE IS IMBERRESED! SHOW HER SOME RESPECT! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD CAN READ HER IDEAS! UGH!
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hahahaha that was so cute.
kellicolleen chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! that was so funny and sweet at the same time :)
Anemies chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
What would she say? Would she realize how terrible I am? Would she seek out a better man?

*a little bit insecure are we?

Ok. so first, let me tell you- a cute and wonderful fic.

Second, I was listening to "kiss me" in the car in japanese version and I thought I'd play it when I get home, once I got home I forgot all about it and then, I was looking for my fic in search- it's titles, Just one kiss. then- your story shows up, and then, Edward...the guitar...too funny...lol. Now, I'm wondering whether the piano's the only thing he can play. Lol. never mind. Pianists are good with there hands! lol. Get me? so, now, I'm facing the computer- looking for a decent chord to play and how to strum it. It's very fast and you're right and it has the word twilight in it! yay! (wink) yet, anohter reason to love the song, now I'm struggling myself, horray for that. hahahaha! thanks for the chord, as well. lol. so, you rock and edward , and cheers for one shots! This is all for your credit. ja ne!
shelbyrose012 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
omg i luv this its just wat every girl (or gay dude)wants. plz read my stories on my page
VampireGirl04 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so cute!

i luv edward!
Venustas chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I only know one piece on the guitar. The intro to Smoke on Water! .

I loved it!
inufluff34 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Cute!
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*laughs hysterically* Yes! Edward is bad at something! Finally he sees that people aren't allowed to hog ALL the perfection!
plainwhitelie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aw.

It was so adorable, and it's great considering Bella always thinks she's 2nd best next to Edward. :]

I loved it.