Reviews for Hope Dies
bina W chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
How about a short story where they HAVE to work together.

I love the J/c pairings. But I think it would be a good challenge for any writer to write a sequel to this story. I read ur other story where he cannot compfort the Captain as she is crying. Please show much tension. If you want, bring them back together.
polomare chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I'm reminded of a quote the author Mark Twain once said. "It's easier to stay out, than to get out." And that's the case here, isn't it? Once Chakotay crossed that line with Seven, there was no going back, was there? Things would never be the same between him and Kathryn again, no matter what happened, be it in her death, divorce or whatever.

Expertly expressed here, Robyn. Again, I'm amazed that you are so young and yet able to analyze this situation so fully, from all angles. I look forward to more of your work!
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Love the comparisons to "Coda" and it does go very well with the other two.

Just one minor detail: "I feel the urge to almost laugh." Huh? How would you feel an urge to "almost" laugh? What does that even mean? (You probably want either "I feel the urge to laugh" or "I almost laugh" but not both in the same sentence.)
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 3/1/2008