Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
really funny! i love it! update soon!
SanityIsNotStatistical chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
What was that noise? Oh just me falling of my chair from laughing so hard! One word: Genius. And one of the downfalls of writing such a hilarious fan fic is that you must UPDATE! Seriously, been waiting forever here...
TwilightAddict40 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Oh, can they "do it" now that Bella is less breakable? Maybe they could just plug their noses or something. :)
TwilightAddict40 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hahahahaha! Mini corn dogs! Love it!
jlo77 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
AGGHH we need an update! Please? :)
Dana chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
This is GREAT! I'm sure you guys realize that. It's absolutely WONDERFUL! Which means... You HAVE to update! Keep up the awesome work. D
biomorphic chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
If you hear movement on the ground, near your feet, it's just me worshipping you.
DigiChar chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
:D How hilarious! I can't wait for the drama when Edward finds out!
katje13 chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Holy juice, you guys. Oh my Chucks. Totally.

Also, the chapter title? Wow. Just...wow.

You lot are comical geniuses.

Also, it's so well-written, it could be real. If it weren't for the ridiculosity of it, of course.
Emmettrocksmyconversecladsocks chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
lol this is the weirdest and one of the best

and intreaging storylines ive ever read

how long do u think till you have the next chapter

up. also i carnt tell when you guys swap over with the

wrighting it just continues smoothly

btw u guys are both very good wrighters

love

bec
littleblondepixie chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
OH MY GOD OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD! UPDATE!
twilightened chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Hilarious! Stupid-sarcastic-reining queens of Fan fiction! This is whacked! Please bring us more! more!
CaramelBoost chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
*laughs hysterically* Oh dear God, you two are effin brilliant ! Quick question though.. did Bella and Jacob.. err.. "do the deed". And that's how she got preggers as the title suggests ? Because that.. has a huge potential for awkwardness. :) Please update soon, this is halarious :D

Carrie xx
Old Michelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
"Virgin Vampire Bride Mothers Own Sister"? You guys are hilarious. It sounds like a headline from the Weekly World News. It could be right there in between "Bat Boy visits Queen of England" and "Donald Trump is a Robot!"
lilvoice1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
omg! this is so funny! well done! please update soon!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »