Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
It's insanely outrageous, but because it's you two, it actually works. It's hilarious! I loved the movie reference with the treetops, too.
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow...cute story. Yep we do like things like Pregnant Vampires. :) I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
LMFAO! I love you guys! This is too hilarious! *laughs* Well, can't wait till the update at least! xD
Wormy40 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
HA i loved your AN especially the movie refrence about flying through the trees. I cant wait to read more of your story!
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i read something about this. I really need a laugh, and yea most of these fanfics suck balls. only about 1 out of 50 are worth reading!
Water-Lyly chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow. I thought this was going to be one of those tongue-in-cheek even though the plot is stupid(that's not a flame. You said yourself it's stupid.) you make it seem really awesome!
Abby chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ooh, fantastic idea for a story! 'Bella gets pregnant' fanfics generally really bug me-great way to get around the impossibilities. Really well written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Woah! I love it! Hahahaha! I want more!
edwardNOTjacob chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I'm trying to keep in mind that it's a parody...but its so good though! Haha, I love it so far. Can't wait to read more.
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
:] I love this. It's hilarious and actually believable. More in character and along the story line than most of the other Twilight fanfics.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17