Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army
lovepeacetwilight chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

i am team edward but i still love this story and you promised to update soon :( this is really funny and i want to hear more!
sylvernight chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
HOW could you POSSIBLY stop working on this story for OVER A YEAR! NOT FAIR! Not fair, not fair, not fair! More!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Gosh, I'd forgotten about this story! You ladies crack me up.
AppealingToHeaven chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I really like your story!

I'm not a big fan of Jacob, but I really, really love this story!

I also love your Aro, especially the part where Bella was talking about Darth Vader and The White Witch and she says sorry for judging, I don't know, that was just funny to me!

Please update soon!

Falcon
Adam chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I love this! Why didn't you continue?
sportylocks chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Um...What does one say really besides,poor Edward
nogin95 chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
huh nice twist with the litter thing loving this story so far
no ono chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
What the hecK? I understand that you wrote this for enjoyment pruposes, and it's the craziest, funniest thing I've ever read. I know, most stories are so darn crazy!
BloodFlowsLikeHoney chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
I liked your other story about Cullen Sex Ed, but how could you do this to me! How could you have Bella and Jacob getting it on! I hate you! Bella belongs with Edward not Jacob and I hate the fact she was turned into a werewolf! I hate werewolves! I hate you! I hate you! How can you call yourself a Twilight fan after what you've done! I know thousands of Team Edward fans who despise Jacob Black so much that they want to kill Taylor Lautner who is the actor who plays Jacob Black! I just might contact all of them and have them read your story and give you thousands of bad reviews! You will have so many enemies it will not even be funny, and there will be thousands of people who will hate you! Ok, I don't know thousands of Team Edward fans but I know more than 50. That is enough to bug you for like ever! I just can't believe you! I so liked you after reading that one story of yours, but now I hate you just slightly less than Jacob Black. I like the Volturi more than you! I know you are not a bad person and I am not usually this mean but I get protective of Edward and Bella's relationship and I do not tolerate people who write stories where their relationship could be jepordized and where Bella does indecent things like that with Jacob Black. And in case you have never read Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward get married and have a kid. Bella cannot be with Jacob. It is irrelevant. And Jacob Black is such a pervert for imprinting on Renesme since she is only a month old. It doesnt matter that he doesn't love her as a baby he is still a pervert. Jacob Black is the most horrendous person I can think of and it is like blasphomy to write such a story as you did. How dare you! Well anyway I am writing for a long time and I am running out of thinigs to rant about to you so I will just be going. I hope you have a good day! Bye!
rgdxg chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
what bella preggers wiv puppys from jake. this story keeps on getting better and better
sconnolly318 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
I'm not sure why you guys haven't updated in nearly a year, but I am throwig myself at your mercy in the begging of you to please do so! :-)
jen chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
hello

I think it's very good! It's not too serious which is good and im loving the jacob/bella stuff :)

bumps xx
ECLS1901 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Your story is amazing! I LOVE it. PLEASE keep writing! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
SymptomaticCase chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I shouldn't like it, but I do. It's entirely ridiculous but utterly hilarious.
Twilight-Tennis-Addicted chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Loving the story. Really funny!

When are you planning to update soon? I hope it is really soon.

I want to hear more of what happens...

So, just update soon please...

Twilight-Tennis-Addicted