Reviews for Pregnant Vampire Bella Joins the Army
edwardbellaforever chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
finish soon
HerNameIsSarah chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
please update!

you cant just write a story as good as this and then forget about it?

please please please i will love you forever!

please im literally begging you!
HerNameIsSarah chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Dude! What the hell? Quit breaking the good stuff, Edward! Demolish your pansy boy piano or something but leave my gaming systems alone. Seriously!"

THAT LITERALLY HAD ME IN TEARS OF LAUGHTER

I LOVE THIS STORY CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT ALL!

(even if it will never happen- it is way way WAY better than breaking dawn- already!)

Thanks for the awesome laughs- you have made my day ! :)

HerNameIsSarah xoxo
maresellaBELLAcullen chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Wow, so I just found your story and I wanted to know if there will ever be more chapters? I'm going crazy trying to think about how Edward will take the news of little Jacob/Bella pups and how they take over Aro! I know this hasn't been updated in quite some time, but I'm hoping you'll be able to add to it! Also, the Sex Ed story is fabulous!
I3 EDWARD CULLEN chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN JUST STOP THERE. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO EDWARD? DOES THIS MEAN HER A JACOB FALL IN LOVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH OUT THE CULLENS? YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
theessenceofagirl chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
gah please update im dying here! lov the stories though
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
wow
Felicity Holly chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Oh. My GOD.

This might be one of the funniest stories - scratch that - it is THE funniest story EVER. Please, please, PLEASE, update soon. Very soon.

Please?
helloiamhere chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
wow... i certainly never would have thought of that plot...good story!
Arockr chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Firstly, let me just say that you gals are insane. And secondly, if it weren't for you crazy lexiconers the twilight fandom would be a heck of a lot more boring. And I'll have to thank you for inspiring me to write my own madness (kelly123 A Cullen Christmas Carol. Shameless plug for my co written fic :P ), and it's all thanks to you. _. Great story, as usual, barrels of laughs, weird looks from the fam for said laughter, whats new? Lol. I hope you get a chance to update soon!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
more please this is really good
Cathar chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
This is possibly the best, comical portrayal of Aro. Ever. XD He's just so superbly awesome. XD
blah-blah-blahblahblahblah-bla chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Okay, this si just ridiculously brillient (i cant spell!) please please please write more!
tanwellman chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
ROTFL. no freaking way. HAHAHA

Okay, because everything else in this story is so plausable, I must point out that Edward would NEVER say "poop."

Please, please, please, MORE!
jrose452 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
wow I love this story it's fantastic, Bella made into a werewolf first time I've read one like this. Please update soon.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »