Reviews for Michiru's Painting
AngelStarz Fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I can see how you're writing style has changed over the years from this to your Sailor Moon Universal story. I liked the friendship between Ami and Michiru in this :)
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was a great story, Well written and well made. Keep up this good work.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww, that was cute. . . You've got the right balance of school seriousness and easing into friendship there with these two. Good background stories for Michiru, too.
LarkSwoon chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Short and cute - though I do have some criticisms.

There were some typos here and there, but those aren't really a big deal.

The story was rather heavy on dialogue, with a relatively small amount of description. I'd have liked to have seen more development of the characters' feelings, instead of merely hearing what the characters say and do.

That said, I think you have a good sense of Ami and Michiru's personalities. I do think it's in Ami's character to become embarrassed and initially resist being Michiru's model; in fact, I really like the idea. I'd have liked a better sense of what that embarrassment felt like, though.

In essence, I'm saying that I like the idea - I just wish there were more!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww cute! Love the ending! Beautifuly written. )
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Nice.
UsaMamo4eva chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting and well written, I should say. I wonder if Naoko Takeuchi ever had in her mind that sort of friendship that existed between them. Why the focus on Ami/Michiru though? But it was good though. :D
QN chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I like Michiru and Ami's bond, especially since they're both water senshi. Well written and highly underrated short fic. :)