Reviews for Lean on Me
Jubela chapter 1 . 8/4
Nice filling in those missing emotional moments for Sam. Thanks!
larasgee chapter 1 . 9/16/2014

okay, maybe I won't review all of your fics, but believe me. i will favorite... maybe ALL. i mean, i like to re-read and yeah XD god bless you
h/c based on canon? holy god.

i start from your first, so sorry if later i spam your mail with favorites story.

have a wonderful day!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw, this was sweet and realistic and feely and well-written.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Iiiinteresting. I liked your take on this scene. I just rewatched the episode and realized the huge time difference and you did a great job of explaining it. It was a little hard to tell which scenes were flashbacks right at first, but really liked it. :D
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This expansion of the events after the crash was riveting and filled in some gaps nicely. Loved it! chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awesome missing scene, so wish we had seen this on the show. Totally believable throughout and so well written.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Another great fill-in for the series! You really have a knack for nailing down the right "feel" for the characters and the way they think...or at least the way *I* think they think, LOL!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
okay so this is fantastic! it was a missing scene they really should have put into the series and you writ it so well! i love how Sam just doesn't give he loves his family so much! well done and thank you!
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh. This was a great fic.. again.

You truly know the characters, because they are so themselves. Sam is Sam, and doesn't give up when it comes to family - and puts the family before himself. It's the Winchester way and this fic shows it very well. You've captured Sam's worry in this. And I loved how he felt about Dean, drew strenght from his brother even though Dean couldn't help and helping Dean though he wasn't too well himself.

I also like how long time it feels to pass, though it's just few moments. The situation, the Sam's horror about his family's situation - this felt very real. Also that Sam wasn't always thinking straight made its thing to this.

And aww, Sam in the end of this. The urge to know how his Dad and Dean were, and when he was told that they fight... I loved the last line. "Just keep fighting. Please. You're all I've got." That's just heartbreaking.

Thank you for filling this gap (that I didn't even realize existed before I read this).
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aw, this was just so great. I really enjoyed the read. I never really did wonder about the Colt getting into the trunk, but your story certainly made me think of it.

Great study on the characters. Just spot on!
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, this is a wonderful addition to the ep. You really captured Sam's strength and determination. Especially when it comes to his family. Excellent job!

JennK528 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hey! I just realized I've not read all of your fic! How utterly remiss of me! So here I am, starting in...*g*

Never too many tags or missing scenes for this ep - like Faith! Can't get enough! This was great - really like getting inside Sam's head here. And those nagging details that don't fit with the continuity can make you crazy! Thanks for filling in.

Good job on the um, research...
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
You really drew me in with this one, I was right there with poor Sam as he struggled to do what he could.

I was awed by how much feeling Jared was able to put into Sam just saying 'Dean' during those opening scenes. You could hear the panic, the fear, the desperation and even the love. He always does that, whenever Sam's calling Dean's name out of fear or during a dangerous moment.

Dean's nightmare was in the cabin, as was Sam's to a certain extent, but Sam's true nightmare was afterwards IMO.. When he knew how badly Dean was hurt and was doing his best to keep him alive. That look Jared did, when Sam was looking at Dean in the mirror as he said 'No sir, not before everything' was just incredible. It was at that moment I really grew to love Sam, as he literally made up for every comment he'd made during S1 about going back to his old life when they were done with the YED. It seemed to me that he'd finally realised - or re-realised if you like, after Stanford - just how much his brother means to him.

Your story definitely added something great to an already fantastic opening episode for S2. Great job :)
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Finally seen the ep so now i can read without spoliers! That was a really great fic, you're definitely one of my fav authors! -will add you under vampyfreak pen name
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I have to confess I flagged this for a review when I first read it but somehow RL & time screwed that up... Yet here I am lucky to have a second reading and I am left kicking myself at not telling you sooner what a hearfelt and deeply moving this one off was to me. It explained away how that pesky colt got into trunk, how tenacious that Sammy boy is, and just how much he simply loves his family. Great writing. Rozzy