Reviews for Lean on Me
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Fantastic! I loved this - and it solved a dilemma that had my head hurting, lol!

As for his not wearing the jacket - maybe the EMTs removed it?

Fantastic, dear! an utterly scrumptious tag fic!
jenilee chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Great Tag and great way to explain the dematerialising gun..lol.

Loved this-"If there was one thing his family knew how to do, it was fight. They could fight with each other, they could fight evil, now they had to fight to live."
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Very nice way to try to fill in the blanks. I really liked it. Glad to hear another multific in the works too. Phoebe
HAP chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh that was nice. I've always though it was a pity that we didn't see how they all got into the car, cos there was such potential for more angst. Thank god for fandom! I thought you did a really great job portraying Sam's panic - it can't have been easy being the only one awake throughout all of that.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Nice fleshed out scenes, thank you :-)
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
well you know I love you and your wonderful stories and this story is WHY i love you and your wonderful stories. Loved it completely, and I loved your take on the episode! Loads and loads of yummy description, loads and loads of yummy angst. and dya know... i never even thought about how the colt got in the trunk after the crash so you opened my eyes to that one dude.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Yep! Love this! Can never get enough of this FABULOUS episode.
htrinity chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Loved the little trivia nugget...how about a hint as to what your next story is going to be about...come on you know you want to spill...

Kris (:
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
It's a good scene to elaborate on, regardless of who has done it bfore. And I liked your comment on 'research'. That is so true.

I enjoyed your take on the scene. Thanks!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great story.

I'll never had enough stories on these incredible events that happened over these two episodes.

So many missing scenes that we need to fill.

Good job.
6219834 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Nice tag - It's amazing how many little things you pick up on when re watching episodes.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Short but certainly sweet. You packed a lot of Sammy angst into this one. I love the way you describe his connection to Dean, how he draws strength from touching the impala because it is an extension of Dean, how he touches his brother and draws strength from it. I know why I love your writing, because you certainly have a way to express emotions and you are also right on with the boys. Can't wait for this multi-chapter story you are working on. Hugs, Vonnie
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great tag. Always wondered how the Colt got into the trunk.

Jared said in the audio commentary that the glue on the prothesis had melted into his eye while they were shooting so that's why his eye was covered. And because it was that hot out while filming that's why he I think he isn't wearing the jacket.
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
very nicely done. like the way you did this. love the writing and of course the angst-lol! can't wait to see what you come up with next. hehe woohoo!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Loved the scene extension. very well written and enjoyed the intense level of angst you put in. I love stories that dive into how Sam feels. Thanks for making this Sammygirl very happy!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »