Reviews for Lean on Me
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Loved the scene extension. very well written and enjoyed the intense level of angst you put in. I love stories that dive into how Sam feels. Thanks for making this Sammygirl very happy!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Yay! This is one of those little missing scenes that I have spent many happy occasions picturing in my mind, as the same things occurred to me - how did the Colt end up in the trunk? Where was Sam's jacket?

I'm thrilled that a writer I admire has captured this so perfectly!
luvjase chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Another awesome addition. Please don't let the number of missing scenes or tags ever put you off of writing something. As a reader, there can't be too many. Loved this scene and it fit in perfectly with the episode. I've lost count of how many times I've watched each episode, and I have never noticed that Sam's jacket wasn't on him when he was on the litter. Nice explanation. Can't wait for your next story. You are one of my favs.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Bloody well done my love!

can't begin to describe the best parts because it was all so...well, bloody brilliant Sculls.

You never cease to amaze me.

Hope my fics once day get to be at least half as good as yours.

Kind regards,

Merisha chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hi Sculls ;0)

I almost did a tripple summersault when I saw a new story post from you YAY! I love this little oneshot ... it filled in the gap between the accident and hospital perfectly ... and the Sam angst was amazing. Love your stories as always ... this one's going straight to my fav's!

sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Awesom oneshot. You really got into Sam's feelings as he tried to take care of his family while being severely injured himself. You really captured his terror at knowing how badly his family was hurt and not knowing if they were even still alive!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Yep, good question! One or the other. I love stuff like that.

Anyway, I loved this. Wonderful description and I saw it and felt it. Awesome job! Showed us some real strength in Sam...a turning point for him.

Well done!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ohh, nice missing scene. I enjoyed it very much. It's always good to have a little fix of Winchester angst.
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Awesome koda. Loved Sam's internal thoughts as he struggles to help his family AND your explanation for how the Colt ended up in the trunk.

This really feels like a missing scene to that episode and it compliments it so well.

Thanks for writing.
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
aw that was really sweet, i loved it! perfect missing scene, i wish they did a missing scene like this in the show, i think a lot of people have been waiting for a missing scene exactly from that part! so great job with this!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*hugs you*

IMTOD is one of my favorite eppys and I love and cherish every tag scene.

I enjoyed your missing scene very much, perfect blend of Kripke and Leigh. Sammy angst is a beautiful thing to read and you write him so well.

Loved this scene,

Sam reached in through the window and draped the blanket over Dean, once again resting his hand on his brother’s head, drawing what strength he could from the simple, physical contact. “I can’t do this by myself, Dean. I won’t.”

Reminds of Dean in the pilot and also a hint of what Sam becomes in Mystery Spot (hmm maybe you should write a tag for that as well)

Cookies for you and I promise to get that info you requested asap.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3