Reviews for Many Of Horror
JJ chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
LOVED IT! Got a sudden urge a while ago to read Billy fics and am happy I found this! Moving on to the sequel... great job! :) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
So read...LOVED! How the fuck could Billy treat her like that? Ah man, you should have seen my face girl...what a fucking animal! I could really feel every inch of her pain! Last few chapters OMFG girl, so much angst and hurt!

Trish did the right thing - when they went after her at Craig's i was like fucking prick! LOL shouting at my laptop! :P

I'll say it again, this story blew me away and you my girl are amazing at what you do! WOW for a first story, just WOW!

Talk to you soon, A ;) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Girl you have so much going on but all the added detail! This is one amazing story! Best one i've read so far! OMG i completely envy you D! This is just blowing me away...

With Billy going to jail, Trish getting hooked on drugs, Joe getting beaten, her fucking Bones! OMG what a whirlwind of a story but it fucking rocks! I love it!

You detail the drug life perfectly, how she's getting so caught up in it, losing her friends...losing herself...that's until Billy Darley made a surprise entrance!

I can't say anything else this is just pure awesome! :D A x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
OMFG! What a bunch of pricks! I hope Billy turns up soon - I love that she called him! He would always protect her no matter how complicated things were between them!

Girl, i sound like a broken record but OMG this story is just pure brilliance - so much drama, angst and action all mixed into one! I can't stop reading! :D

I didn't think Billy would react too well to her and Alex - and Craig, woowie what a cutie? Jealous of him to! When she stood in front of the gun, i was like: please don't shoot her! Actually sitting on the edge of my seat!

Her meeting with Bones to! Can't believe that ass wipe has so much control over the boys, what would Billy have done if he did in fact pull the trigger at Trish? OMG what a nob, i hate him so bloody much! :D

And OMG Trigger at the end of this chapter? I can't believe he did what he did, what an ass! How could he trade Joey in like that? deserves what he gets, i don't care if he loves her thats just plain wrong! Billy's gonna have something to say about this! Okay so i really want to know whats about to happen so i am heading to read more! TTYS A ;) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Dum dum dum! She's finally admitting that she is actually falling for him! Who couldn't though to be honest? Who wouldn't want a huge muscly guy that looked like Billy to look after you? Ah man whoever just said 'no' is lying! :P

So I am gradually making my way through it girl, you know me - i'd usually review each chapter but i have a lot to get through & i personally like the longer reviews :D lol So the point i am at right now is awesome, tbh girl you couldn't write this story any better... everything flows and the pace is just spot on - that's how i'm reading chapter after chapter! Again, I'm hooked :D

LOL I loved how he got pissy just cause he wasn't getting what he wanted...now i know for a fact that's exactly how men get! :P So true but more true for Billy!

Her sisters pretty cool - when she wanted to stop in the bar she works i was like 'uh oh' thats not going to go down well when you don't know too much about the company she keeps! Oh and i giggled when she skipped the whiskey...doesn't tend to mix well within her does it? LOL

And how her sister almost let it slip that she's been fucking Billy Darley in secret, now that was funny - the look on Rachel's face! But then she met him and things didn't go...well they didn't go as planned!

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! heading there now! Talk soon A ;) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Hey girl, so as i am so far behind and five chapters in already, i'm finally posting my review! :D

So far...I love it. Trish? What a girl, strong - I'm surprised she lasted that long with Billy... What an ass for using her like that? babe i laughed so much when she couldn't get her door open...just standing there in a towel... and when just in her undies bumped into him again! Sods law eh?

I don't think i could have resisted the Billy Darley charm!

Billy, you are doing him so well - not sure what your going on about with your writing, it's so well done - your writing all your characters to the T and im enjoying the interactions between each of them! He's such a hard ass, when he kicked that guys head in I was like - He's so bad & HOT - I have a serious case of issues when it comes to a bad boy... ;)

Rachel is cool, i love the aspect of her being Baggy's sister, we don't get to see her much in the film so it's nice to see what her life is like...and OMG her and Tommy...when Baggy finds out, well he's gonna flip surely...

Joey! :D I love Billy but the younger Darley is adorable! Love how your writing him, so fucking cheeky but so fucking true!

Have to say the way you describe Trish's emotions is perfect, you can really feel her conflict - and anyone who meets Billy would be allured/scared all at the same time! I am LOVING this and heading to the next chapter now... hope you like the review :D another one soon! A xo
funkthat chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Wow, I just finished it and I love it!
shaNICE211 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This has got to be the best Death Sentence fanfiction I have ever read. You made the characters seem so real. The way you portrayed Billy was what I had in mind. I am rereading the story all over again. Please continue writing this fanfiction!
leeseelee chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
I would definitely read the sequel!
Uchiha revenger chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Oh nonononoononono that can't be the last chapter! D: there's still so much questions! D:

But great story tough!
Uchiha revenger chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER!

I've read the story right trough, I only left my computer to send in a freaking paper to my school. Otherwise I've been reading for the last couple of hours D: CAN' .READING.
zodiacgem01 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
bad bad Billy, and bad bad Trish :p
zodiacgem01 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
great so far
ejanae chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
OH YES! PLEASE! PLEASE! Let there be a sequel! This story is rocking my world right now! The babies are finally born. I hate Becky for what she did. She changed like the flick of a light switch. Billy is an ass too! Arg Please consider writing again. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Jodi chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
I loved this story!

I stayed up till 3 AM reading it.

It's so good.

There needs to be a sequel!

n_n