Reviews for The Star Spangled Intersect
baldcoder chapter 9 . 8/31
Great story! Epic Chuck, kicking Graham in the nads!
Lonny J chapter 9 . 3/28
This was fantastic. I laughed out loud and held my breath and couldn't put it down. Thanks.
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Something tells me Chuck didn't stay in the car, but I'm happy everything turned out ok in the end.
LillyHalliwell chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I love how Chuck is giving them hell. I think if it were in the show, Chuck would be trying to cooperate and trying to plead his way out, glad he came to his senses though.
michaelfmx chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
A wonderful story that is part of a bigger arc. This is one of NotoriousJMG's best stories. Has some angst, but within those situations, there is a lot of good comic relief. If you want to see the characters, particularly Chuck, give a big f-u to the powers at the CIA and NSA, this is the story for you. After all, how many stories have you read where Chuck calls Beckman a bitch and kicks the director of the CIA in the nuts?

This entire arc is worth reading. I highly suggest that you read 'The Seduction of Sarah Walker: A Tale of the CIA' and the first three chapters of 'Chuck vs. the Bright Side of Life' before you read this. It will help you understand the characters, particularly Sarah, much better.

Enjoy.
Molotov chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Aaaaaadorbs. And set up for a nice sequel. And Presidential pardons, eh? Nicely done.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
You know, when you lay out everything Chuck did for the government like that, they seriously fucking owe him huge.

And that's just the stuff in Season 1!
Barbadiangirl chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Just stumbled upon this story and read it in one go... This was fantastic. I really enjoyed reading it- from Chuck getting in Beckman's and Graham's nerves (great by the way) to Casey's snappy comebacks (at least I'm not going on a prison rampage because the guy makes me horny)- I loved it all. And ending the story with Sarah telling Chuck she loved him, absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for sharing. Kudos to you for such an excellent story, definitely one of my new faves. :) :)
uplink2 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Not sure why it took me so long to finally read this but that my friend was a really good story.
Selonianth chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Not bad... I'm pretty sure in this situation it wouldn't actually be as simple as "Poof the consequences are gone." but not bad at all.
s-david-m chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Nice rescue, but I think Sarah's shot to her abdomen wouldn't be problematic. There's absolutely no way they would stage an assault like this and not wear bulletproof vests.
s-david-m chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Ha, unhinged pain in the ass Chuck is too funny!
s-david-m chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Chuck is usually anti-violence, but his witty response to Graham was entirely appropriate.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
An excellent story, but I'm a bit mystified as to who extracted Chuck and why, or where in the storyline this falls.
airliner12 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
liked this part of chuck haah , kicking graham ! awesome