Reviews for Shattering Heart
RandomPerson chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
are you going to update? Or is this discontinued?
IlUvPoPtArTs0310 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Are you going to update or is this fic discontinued? I would prefer if it's not discontinued, it's such a good story and I want to hear how it ends.
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
UPDATE!
aya2aya3 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
pls pair kurama up with a boy! we have enough mary-sues paired up with me :( pls pls pls! you'd make a kurama fan very very happy _
Hngunaicom chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
UPDATE NOW!
Random Person chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
uh...I'm kind of confused. Explain in next chapter please how we got from 'Kyo' being all depressing and sarcastic about her life to now running off with nee-sama. Is loki the one responsible for making her sore for a week and having nightmares for months because she spoke out? That sounds like something akito would do. Plase hurry back with another chapter!
Random Person chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story sounds really good. I would like to see your grammer improve a little bit and the format is a bit weird but it's better than some fanfic I've read. I will really like it if you would continue this fanfic till the end and I'm sure others will agree with me. :)
Crazy Blonde Bitch chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i haven't read the whole chapter yet...are you going to continue or is my reading this a waste of time?
Domino TNK chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
holy crap!that was totally awsome! i so wasnt excepting kyo to be a girl!
random person chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is really good! Keep up the good work! Please write another chapter! :)
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OH! AWESOME TWIST! Please write more! PLEASE! Why can't I write beautiful fics like this? *sob*

Kyo: i'm a GIRL now? *shock*

me: Hello? Kyo-kun? *waves hands in front of his face* Wow. You shocked him through. PROPS! XD! Please continue this fic!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
this sounds good so far. you made kyo a girl? why not leave him a boy? oh well i'm sure i'll find out later. please update soon.
Intarverbs chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is an OK start, but some of the paragraphs could be broken up into smaller ones.