Reviews for Possibilities of If May Be
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is amazing... truly amazing. It's well written, and unique, and exciting... I'd love to see more of Prince Luke's universe especially... And...do you have something against Alderaanians? ;D

I really really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
WHOA.

I... honestly don't know what to say. Congratulations, you have successfully blown my mind.
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Love, love, love this story! I really like how Emperor Vader (the uninjured Anakin) ruled in his galaxy. It's how I've always wanted the SW world to be ruled. Great story!
Alastar chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Belive me when I say I can't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. The crossing, all the little twists, even the ending makes for very interesting reading.
Bloody Vixen chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This fic is extremely refreshing. Though a bit confusing at first, both of you have managed to grasp both realities quite well. There are some nit-picks though. Like when you move from one reality to another. It was okay at first, but I think you should tweak a few sections of the Imperial Vaders. The paragraphs gets cluttered at times and it kind of spoiled the overral reading. Aside from that, I'd give you a four-out-of-five star rating. Not a five/five but at least its better than most of the things, I have to read.
BLue Moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
um...Applause?
Viola chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Well-written with a clever spin. I love stories with shades of grey! There were one or two places where the grammar/spelling could use a quick polish, but overall an excellent job. Nice collaboration.
Lilah chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
I just couldn't stand to see this WONDERFUL story sit here without a single review! READ IT! It has one of the most engaging Luke/Vader plotlines I've ever read. These authors obviously put *a lot* of thought into what they were writing. You won't find any overdone cliches here! At first, I was tempted to pass this story up when I saw it was a Round Robin, since those types of stories are notoriously choppy... Do not, I repeat DO NOT pass this story up! RUN to read this story! I got so caught up reading this story I forgot it was a RR - it flows that smoothly. I give this one a 10!