Reviews for A Mage Out of History Abandoned
chris chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
really good story,to bad it's been abandoned,i'd really would have liked to read more of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Such a great pity that there is no more of this excellent story!
monbade chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
good story, to bad its dead
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Promising start.
gaschalk chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
It is a shame that you have abandoned this fic. It is good. The start was a great way to have Harry powerful and then bring him back in time. Then change the triwiz to seven contest instead of three. I would like to see this continued and if it has been taken up then which author did it go to? If it hasn't and you are still writing then continue this one please.

Stan
Obsidius chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Have to say very interesting story so far. But the traveling back in time bit. Threw me for a loop and doesn't seem to fit and just totally threw the whole story off for me.

Up until that point was good.
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I am really surprised you abandoned this story. Its going great. I love how you changed up the 3 tasks so you aren't going over anything twice. Plus it is just a well written story with a great premise.
Call0013 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
cool storie and can you have harry do sum ritual magic like mabye

one to fix his eye.

one to fix all damage done to him threw out his life(manutrustion, broken bones that wernt fixed properly)

one to find his animagi forms(mabye a magical one but if not start to shift sum of the strong points to his human form i.e. cat like reflexes)

mabye have him do a complexe ritual to give him a higher healing rate(like wolverine off x-men)

and mabye a couple of ritual to strethine his body like make his bones harder to brake(mabye bond a story magical subtrans to his bones)
Call0013 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
harry glasses are a lieabilty why hasent he fixed his eyes
Call0013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i think they should do the traingn in fire arms.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
please update sooN!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Excellent story. I thought it was going great before the time incident. But even with that, and the new tasks, you are making it very interesting.

Thanks for the story. Hope you get back to this story soon.

BTW, what about Luna. She's shown that she's a good fighter (saved Ginny and Ron in the DoM) and a good friend (publically supported Harry while everyone else was against him, helped him after Sirius' death.) While I understand that the Mages took people from his class for training, that's no reason to ignore her later (like JKR did, for the most part. grumble)

Tom A.
Milarqui chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Your story is very interesting. I hope that you keep writing.
lantana chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Nice story. Any chance of an update?
panther73110 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Are you going to finish this story?