Reviews for Legend Of Spyro: A New Hero
awsesome story dude
lines22 chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
it's cynder
SpyrotheDragon91 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Dude...nice chaters...and MY name is Mark aswell...
swordmaster003 chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Great chapter I only wished it was the first chapter. Really enjoyed reading this and I liked how Mark got taken to the dragon realms. One word, awsome.
swordmaster003 chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
Great job, it leaves the reader at a good point to start the sequel.
swordmaster003 chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
Excellent, I didn't know that Reven was actually pretending to be on the dark master's side. Excellent chapter no more words can describe this.
swordmaster003 chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
Wow, impressive. I wasn't expecting Reven to be the brother of Mark.
swordmaster003 chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Interesting, I like the tension of an impending battle. Nice work. I also like the evil plans for playing with Mark's emmotions. It was brillent.
swordmaster003 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
The powers you thought up for the dragon arm were very impressive. I also liked how you described the dream sequence. Also near the end I can begin to see that Mark and Yulie have growing relationship with each other now.
swordmaster003 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter! I am left in awe as how well you described Mark's new power. Also the most interesting part is that there is some connection with Sedro, the dragon king and Falzar the dark master which I am looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
swordmaster003 chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Great fighting sequence, it was a great improvement from the first fighting sequence. It was impressive how well you detailed the action in the chapter. Also I am getting excited since Mark is becoming even more connected with the dragon king.
swordmaster003 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
I am really getting excited here, the tension from the dark side is making me want to read more. Great job with the flying sequence too; it was a fun transition to the following event.
swordmaster003 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Wow, really nice chapter. Your descriptions of what was happening were amazing! I am very impressed by this chapter. I hope to see more like this. One last thing: mutton :).
swordmaster003 chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Interesting that the dragon king is actually Mark's father. I like the new chacter Ansem too that you brought in to your story. I will be very interested in how he is used throughout your story.