Reviews for Stargate: New Frontier
AkiraWolf98 chapter 13 . 3/9
Please continue this story someday. Please!
majorshane chapter 11 . 3/2
If freaking love your story so far. There are two things that I don't get. In this chapter Lord Boreas resigns to the fact that his life is over in the face of 27 enemy ships. I feel like this is out of character for a Goauld. If Boreas was first prime then sacrificing himself would be a given. Through out the series Goauld have been shown as bargaining for their lives when in danger. They will sell out their masters or partners if they feel like it will serve their best interests. This constant back stabbing is the reason the System Lords have never truly United. Why is this Goauld so uncharacteristically loyal to Poseidon?

Second question has to do with Melinda Jacksons team. When they were racing through the forrest in earlier chapters and their weapons were nearly empty why didn't they even consider picking up the staff weapons? It seems they had a few opportunities to do so...

That's all I have to say. Please continue!
Transgen1 chapter 13 . 1/20
Keep writing
Sphere Warrior chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
You have shields at 60% a lot.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Awesome story! I wasn't sure how much I'd like it just from the description, but it has fully surpassed my expectations and hopes! :D I hope you continue it sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Awesome! Loving the first chapter! :) I especially love the descriptions of the tech and the way that things have 'evolved' over the past 500 years.
fanficreader2842 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Rise my friend and write again!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
This story is exemplary except for one fact; Doctor Jackson.

No one wants to read about a main character that's moping about and crying all the time unless it's an angst fic. It's annoying to read
Shadowburst Enigma chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I must say that I love this. Its well written and engaging. I personally appreciate the references to the Tollan. Its obvious that you know stargate well. Very good work.
Officer Dibble chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I love this fic, it's amazingly well written and the plot it entrancing. I can't wait to read more of your work, it's absolutely fantastic and enthralling.
JA NE
Please continue.
Kwazq chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Amazing story
EvilTheLast chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
It was a good story. I'll guess it's likely discontinued.
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Read the first 6 chapters. Looks good.