Reviews for Stargate: New Frontier
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 4/15
Awesome story! I wasn't sure how much I'd like it just from the description, but it has fully surpassed my expectations and hopes! :D I hope you continue it sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome! Loving the first chapter! :) I especially love the descriptions of the tech and the way that things have 'evolved' over the past 500 years.
fanficreader2842 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Rise my friend and write again!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
This story is exemplary except for one fact; Doctor Jackson.

No one wants to read about a main character that's moping about and crying all the time unless it's an angst fic. It's annoying to read
Shadowburst Enigma chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I must say that I love this. Its well written and engaging. I personally appreciate the references to the Tollan. Its obvious that you know stargate well. Very good work.
Officer Dibble chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I love this fic, it's amazingly well written and the plot it entrancing. I can't wait to read more of your work, it's absolutely fantastic and enthralling.
JA NE
Please continue.
Kwazq chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Amazing story
EvilTheLast chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
It was a good story. I'll guess it's likely discontinued.
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Read the first 6 chapters. Looks good.
Chronus1326 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Great battle description, one of the best. Nice Job! I was surprised at how effective the Go'uld white torpedoes were. I wonder if we'll reverse engineer some stuff from the captured al'kesh, perhaps bubble shields for a 2 stage shield system!
Chronus1326 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Good call on using BOLD to show Go'ould-talk!
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I like how you take places that we all know and use them, Wolf359 (Borg Battle) Epsilon Eridani (Reach-Halo) Fifth Fleet (Mass Effect) Columbia Class (Battlestar) Now I know they're all real places, but I enjoy the familiarity.
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Missiles at 95PSL (.95c), that's an incredible achievement...almost unbelievably so. But still cool!