Reviews for Breakdown
Mellofangirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love the story, but there's something about that sentence in the summary... It's just... so sad... and meaningful to me.
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I lovee this!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw! It almost made me want to cry D: Poor Matty...:(

Very nicely written! Good job! :)
Lobbie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love it. Might be one of the best One-shots I've every read!
percilla chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love...Sequel?
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is really well done.

Poor Matt though. :(

Although, I can understand about pressure.

(mutters) perfectionist speaking (mutters)
Dragon-firefly1692 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
holy crap! i thought Matt was going to kill himself there! very well done. _
cratermaker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Mwahahaha! More of the Snuggly MATT! -glomps Matt plushie- Eh... :3

And I'm fine with teh corny angst. It makes me happy. Because the Wammy boys are TEH CUDDLINESS! -glomps MNM-

Write more stuff for me to enjoy, alright? X3
ponygirlilh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
wow.. this was really nice. i got a little scared before mells came! and I really love the summary! it's so...you cant even put it in words...its so...wow...
Birdy Go Boom chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww, that was really cute! I was near tears! T-T Awesome fic!
Chronometrist chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was a wonderful fic!

I really loved it.
Cookie Ninja Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
cool. it's so hard to find these kinds of stories that aren't romance, so, thanks.
akane-nechan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
o my god i almost cried matt! mello! you are my favs! love you so much i loved that one-shot its rewally incredible and it portraits the feeling that they had again thanks!
dezel chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Like I told you last night, I lurved this story! You do pretty well at angst when you really put effort into your stories. My most favorite part in this story was where Mello was making Matt repeat everything-in a way, it would be like Mells to do that [and Matt taking advantage, thanks alot, I have a story idea now...].

Perhaps you should do a sequel...but whatever you want to do.

Oh yeah: its odd that you posted this on March first, the day of self injury awareness. 3

Anyways, talk to ya later and can't wait to read more of your works!