Reviews for The Hunt
over-rehearsed chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
Aww Rose/Scorpius. Cute.
sleepy queens chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Aw, that last Astoria/Draco one was beyond adorable.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
AWW! That was SO sweet! I loved it! I loved how he proposed, how he smiled for her, how she's a woman, and the Dark Lord, and Parkinson, and everything! Great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
Aww! That was so sad and sweet! I loved it! I loved how he said he was going to be a proper daddy...bittersweet...oh, the irony...and how she wanted ketchup with her eggs, and Edward Perkins! Great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 17 . 6/15/2008
I've reviewed this seperately, but I still say; fantastic job!
Heart4Happiness chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Ah, you have a knack for Weasleys. :) Wonderfully written, love the idea... great work!
Jayd Scarlett chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Ah, brilliant. A different type of hunt from the easter egg one.
sophia666 chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Very sad, poor Dean, I loved his description of the portrait of Ginny and his artistry, and I'm glad Luna's there.
Jayd Scarlett chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
I just read all of these and they're all really nice
Bad Mum chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
This made me laugh. I love the cooking oil as Snape's shampoo, adn Charlie shrinking his Quidditch robes.
Bad Mum chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
That was sweet and had me giggling all the way through. Lovely story.
Bad Mum chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
I know I've reviewed this on your account already, but I think I like it even more on a second reading. It was funny and sweet. (But I still don't like the butterflies!)
Bad Mum chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
This is sweet. I like how he doesn't give up on her, even though she's taken. And the repetition when their eyes meet with the promise for the future.
Snood199 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
You captured Luna's randomness really well, and "softer" Malfoy is fairly adorable interacting with her.
Snood199 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I think I picked up a contradiction here; first you mentioned Lily as a Gryffindor, then said she was sorted to Slytherin with Scorpius. Aside from that minor detail, though, the story was cute and engaging, and I loved it.