Reviews for The Hunt
Bad Mum chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
This was funny! I love how grumpy Ron was.
Bad Mum chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Great story! I like how you've worked backwards over time, and the names of all the ioncidental characters recurring throughout.
Heart4Happiness chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
Aw, Freddie. I love the personalities you've given the kids, and the cooking oil. :)
Heart4Happiness chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
Hehe so funny and cute. Great work.
Heart4Happiness chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
Aw cute!
Bad Mum chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
I love the way you've progressed this over the years, and ho wit fits in with canon, but adds something to it. The sense of what they'r e fighting - or have fought for - carried through the fic is really well done. Great stuff.
Bad Mum chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
I really like this. I like the "this year..." repetitions, especially how you turn it round for Lily at the end.
SilverDrama chapter 15 . 3/28/2008
A very adorable story, Teddy's too nervous for anything huh? I loved Bill, he was absolutely perfect, I loved how Bill told Teddy he should fear Victoire more than him. The one thing that confused me was how Victoire was refered to as Twa and Tor, it got kind of confusing, but other than that it was really good. I also liked your ending, you made a small tiny epilogue without making it obvious. A great story this was!
Heart4Happiness chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
Oh, I love the beauty and sadness you've managed to create so wonderfully.
Heart4Happiness chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
Ha, I love it. I laughed at Lavender's clingyness. Though I do think that Ron would know what Easter is.
Heart4Happiness chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Aw... I really like it!
Heart4Happiness chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
Aw, lovely. I really like how you've captured their relationship.
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 14 . 3/28/2008
That was adroable. I loved it.
Bad Mum chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
Sweet and funny. Not a pairing I'd go for, but I really liked this - especially Charlie knowing Oliver was gay before he did.
Bad Mum chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Oh, por Dean! This is just beautiful. I lov ehow Luna understands and tried to help, and I love the thoughts in brackets.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »