Reviews for The Hunt
Bad Mum chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Made me smile.
000989 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I loved the creativeness of this story, especially how you turned the egg hunt into a hunt of Hogwarts-related items. I also liked how Fred was involved with the story, and how he impacted everyone's lives. Great job :)
000989 chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
Ah... I love how Teddy is afraid of Bill, it is possible that he was. Great job, very cute.
000989 chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
Aw..that was really funny, and cute at the same time. I found it amusing how Fred, George, and crew were in the story. Great job :), and that must of been hard to do with all that French.
000989 chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
I really like the poeticness (yes, I just made up that work :p) of this story. The use of pronouns really gives the story a nice effect. Great job :)
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
That was sweet. I love new assertive Neville, and his exasperation with Luna is so believable.
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
I've already told you I love this. You've made a confirmed George-and-Ange hater feel it might just work! Great story!
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I liked this a lot. You have Luna's character and eccentricities beautifully, and Draco's slightly embarrassed exasperation with her and the whole hunt is great too.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I think I've reviewed this on your account already, but I love it so much I'll do so again. I love the chaotic Potter household full of yelling slightly neurotic people, and the voice yu've given Lily. And I like Harry and Ron not being able to let go of old prejudices. Great stuff!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love this, Cuba. I like the image of a line they wouldn't cross with James as the umpire. Love the line "their emotions sandwiched between their still clasped hands".
Defier of Reason chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
It was cute, although short, and I kinda felt like something was missing. But it was sweet :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
AWW! Fred the Hero! YAY! Great job! I loved it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute! I LOVED it! And I totally read & loved the prequel! Awesome job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
LOVED it, as I already mentioned! It was so fluffy and cute! The butterflies were amazing. ;)

Great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 13 . 3/25/2008
YAY! AMAZING STORY! The horrible thing is, I've already reviewed (NO!) so I have nothing new to say...but awesome job!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »