Reviews for Five Gundams Confirmed
Miishii chapter 1 . 7/9
No matter how many times I read this series I absolutely love it. I wish you would do more crossover stories like this one you are awesome at it
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/21
Shinigami God of Death.

I don't get the speaking Japanese thing, either. I guess it could be to avoid being understood, but Heero never struck me as Japanese. If anything, I'd say he's a native to the Sanc Kingdom.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
It was a mostly fun read. Very rough around the edges and the beta in me itches to rework it. The only major mistake is that you called Shinigami a god of war. Shinigami literally means death god. A similar comparison would be to a grim reaper although they aren't quite the same.
Duaimei chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I think that I may have accidentally read the third in the series before this one. Enjoyed it anyway. Looking forward to the rest of this!
Illuviar chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Shinigami is not that Japanese god of war. The Japanese god of war would be 毘沙門天 "Bishamonten" or 八幡神 "Hachiman-jin". Shinigami is/are Death God(s).

If they were running an op that meant using their number codes over names they wouldn't slip and mention Cathy so easily. It's a mistake that could kill her. I also doubt they'd so easily start using eachother's names if they're already committed to using the number theme.

I can't remember a situation where Duo would prefer to tranquilize enemies over killing them. it's sort of what he does. But then I suppose Quatre, as leader of the group would decide on whether to use lethal force or not. Still, not the smartest move on their part.

Teal'c and Jack at least would not be under the "they're just kids" opinion after their rather spectacular entry. They've dealt with child soldiers before, so have many of the other characters.

This fic needs a lot of reworking, but it wasn't terrible. Just disjointed and ooc.
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AWESOME! It's a well put together story. Thank you. :)
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I only know a little about Star Gate.

But hell yeah this was amazing!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love it! The idea of the Gundam Pilots raiding the SGC is great and you pulled it off brilliantly. This is one of the best Gundam Wing Crossovers I've ever read (a lot of the others are just plain crazy) and I'm looking forward to tossing myself into the sequel.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Well I already read takeoff confusion, so, I have to read this. I like it, you have a simple way to write that not make me want to skip pharagraps (some autors write so large pharagraps!).

The only detail I have to correct in this fis is the translation of Shinigami. Shinigami means God of death, not war; in fact, Shinigami is a Reaper, a servant of death so to speak.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Stargate command didn't stand a chance. Great fic.
Hideout Writer chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
A most interesting story. I haven't seen or read anything related to I'm guessing that it's not part of SG-1. As such, it should be in the crossover section, but that's just the logic talking.
Kasumi Hoshi Nishida chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh, I really like this. The characterizations are all spot on and good job with everything. I really hope you write a sequel or maybe a prequel, showing how Heero came into contact with SG1. This has so much potential. I hope you keep writing for it!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
huh. interesting. although i'm not quite sure about heero reverting back somehow or whatever that was. and just a small correction...shinigami is the god of death not war. :D