Reviews for The Balance
Randoh chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I am a big fan of Runaway, Mauraders Unveiled, and many more of your stories. However, I did not like this one. I understand that this was written 13 years ago (Wow!), sadly, I am not familiar with your current work as they belong to a fandom that does not appeal to me.
bec chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very good story. The only thing missing is Mara's reaction and thoughts, but that would be a whole 'nother story. Great job
Bex chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very original, well-done AU.
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful! But what about Mara? XD I was looking forward to here reaction to his homecoming...XD
JadedofMara chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was very interesting, cool, and a little odd. I LIKE IT!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
very nice!
Dirbatua chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
cool
duckmasta2020 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
keep it up i like it plz make a sequel or something i would like to read more im gunna look at ur other stories (if u have any).
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
i remember reading this story some where. very good story.
SD1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
This is a great story. I am glad I found it and read it.
Jenn Song chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
I've read many, many Star Wars fanfics before, but this was definaly the best I have ever laid eyes on. The writing is superb, definately publishable-quality material. I'd like to tell the author she has performed a magnificant job on this story. I hope she writes a second part about Mara's reaction to Luke's being back, this story could and should definately be expanded.
cade chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
I happened across this fic one night when I did a search on Eeth Koth. (You know, that other guy with horns?) Anyways, I heartily enjoyed this tale, I recommend it to folks who like both 'old school' characters, yet want to see some folks from Menace get developed further. Strange as it it is Master Koth is a character I'm drawn to and I rejoiced to see him play a role in a fic! (Finally!)
PixieDot chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
I *loved* it..no wait that's an understatement..I *really* loved it..Keep one writing!