Reviews for Edwards Wish
Rebecca chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
Thank you for expressing Edward and Alice's POV. I love being able to see into others POV. I love your stories so far.

Thank you again for spending the time to write these stories.

Please continue.

With thanks
Brittany G chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I'm addicted to twilight. This is just what i need. I love the idea of Edwards thought. Oh my goodness, i LOVE it. Please continue. PLEASE!
BearMistress chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
Interesting story :)
Sally chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I just wanted to say you're awesome! I feel like it is really Stephanie Meyer writing this stuff. You rock!
NemmerlesRaven chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
A very interesting idea. In the books, Bella's power was always so much stronger than Edward's. My only thing is, I thought there was going to be an epilogue.

Great story,

Jade Dart chapter 3 . 10/7/2009

OMG ...
Jade Dart chapter 2 . 10/7/2009

wow this is the best lol
Jade Dart chapter 1 . 10/7/2009

wow that was great is all i can say
Audrey chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was awesome! But how can Edward suddenly hear her thoughts? But anyway, I wish Stephanie Meyer would finish the book..
Kimmy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow! I love Edward's wish it was an amazing piece of writing, specially because of the fact that he got his wish granted, to hear Bella's thoughts.. It's brilliant.
SimplyKey chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
so i was way off but i love the ending i love it!

"but i could allow her to overpower me" aww i love it! i wish it wasnt over, but alas it is!
SimplyKey chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
okay i was completely wrong with my guess lol, but i like your story better...good work
SimplyKey chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
i have a solution! its my prediction of the story to see if we think alike

okay Edward has Carlisle deem her terminal and Charlie and Renee come a stay with here to say good and she rights a will to be cremated and gets Charlie and Renee to leave for the night where she finally "dies" and lived in Denal while Edward and them care for her funeral and go with the act that she really is dead by having Edward commit "sucide" to go be with her and the reason the rest of them leave is because they can't stand the memories and rose and emmett just left to go back to college.

lets see if im close,love the story
Liz chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Your were so right to write this in Bella's POV. I laughed out loud several times, sometimes just from the knowledge that Bella didn't know Edward could hear her. Keep up the good work!
suzoo chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Your a great writer. I enjoyed reading this part of your imagination from Edwards, Bella's and Alice's points of view. Thanks for sharing this with us.
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »