Reviews for Edwards Wish
Little-Pooh-Bear chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
That had to be one of the cutest and angstiest(?) peices of work I have read here. I'm impressed. Your idea was really creative. I wish we had more math teachers like yours so more gifted writers can become more inspired more easily... If ya know what I mean.
OchreEyes chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
This is wonderful,

I wish that you make a sequel to this,

Like, Oh, Bella-Vampire, The Edward-Waves attacking her once more, The fight of the minds.. Slight snippets of Bella's mind being uncovered, I'd make the story, But From what I've read, You'd make the story better. :D

Lots O' Love.

OchreEyes.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is so cool. I can't wait to see how Edwarsd reacts to being able to hear her thoughts.!
Liv. The. Night. Writer chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
this was such a great story! you are an amazing writer!
Kasa15 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009

!
Kasa15 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
ahahha I love it!
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
wow that was really good and i loved it i think anyone who loves twilight should read this it is funny and it is werid to see edwards wish come true though he ands up feeling horrible for it so ppl please read this it is very good!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Please, please continue, that was amazing! omg you jus have to! your the best!
Kizzy chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Absolutely loved it! Your an AMAZING author and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

P.S Loved the version of Midnight Sun that you did!
InkHeart17 chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Oh I loved it! Wow.
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Yes of course I like it! This is going to be SO interesting.
Thata chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Hi, again, Nicki!

Oh, once more, such a GREAT plot, so many incredible chapters and just the right paragraphs and words!

You know how your fics are amazing, don't you? It's 4:40 AM here in Brazil and I couldn't sleep until I finished reading the story ('coz tomorrow we have a holiday and I'll spend 4 days with no computer at all in my trip!).

I was yet fascinated by the way you almost guessed the outcome in Breaking Dawn... so close!

Please, keep writing fics!

Lots of kisses from São Paulo!

PS: Oh, may I Just add a small tiny critic? In my POV, Edward would never be so harsh with Carlisle… I think all the Cullens worship too much the doc. to ever not taking his opinion in matter… but, as I said, it’s just my opinion. )
kiki chapter 13 . 4/4/2009