Reviews for Change
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm beginning to think you're after my heart with how many similar fandoms we have. Yes, its my round about way of saying I worship you. ;p

I laughed the hair obsession and felt sorry for my own neglected hair. I seriously need a cut.

The romance is pretty subtle, probably not enough to offend fans who like gen. Besides, her hair obsession totally cockblocked any potential romance. Is that a good thing or bad thing? You decide.

Blushing and embarrassed Shishido however is cute!

The humor is what I like best. I'm still trying to get my mind around the fact that you manage to incorporate a profound observation in Shishido's character with hair.
IshidaH chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Your Shishido is not at all OOC! I loved your perspective of him. Thank you for such an amazing fic on an equally amazing guy!
e-addi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was so adorable for some reason. :D
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
ShishidoOC FTW! He was my fave character ever! Anyway, I liked (loved) this. The approach was light, but the story definitely has depth. I loved the way you described Shishido in the girl's perspective, because it also told a lot about the girl's personality. This was canon character introspective and OC introspective at the same time.
AznMistress chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
uwa! that was a cute and sweet ff!
Mochiiko chapter 1 . 9/18/2010

heheh staring at a guy's hair is bad for a girl's

health XDDD
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I rarely read OC fics, but ever since I read your previous one, I can't get enough of your OCs! *bows down to Author-sama*

I think Shishido would look better with short hair, too. _
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
FcS chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I like the story. And the OC and Shishido's interactions are good too. Makes me hoping for a romance sequel for this... *drool*

There aren't many well-written OC stories, and most of the ended up mary-sue... 8_8
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009

different mixture of genres.. I can't pinpoint if it's humor/ romance etc. haha..

2 thumbs up!
Judge Claude Frollo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like this. It's well-written, and no, Shishido isn't OOC.
citatsce chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like your original character, a nice balance. Your Shishido is well-characterized in my opinion and your writing is well done. Good job.
Keeper404 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really liked this, good work.
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
She's definitely right. Boys shouldn't have longer hair than girls and Shishido really does look better with his hair trimmed.

Maybe I should consider cutting my hair too...

(Nice one-shot by the way!)
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
O.o...This is influencing me. Shishidoh is...

But good story nonetheless! Well done.