Reviews for For You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love the story
Vampirewithasoul chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
AW...that is freakin' adorable now if only Angel got away from that bitch Cordelia my life would be perfect.
ALWAYS867 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i would like to find out about what bones does to sully could you make another chapter or...two lol thanks
22705 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was so sweet, and so well-written. Possibly slightly OOC for Brennan, but who cares? I think I preferred this version of her! Are you seriously 14?
Fireflyx94 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ooh...i like it!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very sweet. Perhaps not entirely believable, but well written fluff. I enjoyed it.
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Sully, I could kill you!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Great, short and sweet. Although, Booth letting someone punch him, I don't know if he would do that even for Bones. But if he were going to do it for anyone it will be Bones! I love your stuff!
CrazyMultiShipper chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was really good. I loved it. And I love it that Brennan kind of made the first move and not Booth.
Monisse chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I loved this story! It's very short but so lovely :) I liked how she realised how wonderfull Booth is by his action. very well written too.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
great shot. well done booth - he's definately the better and bigger man. look forward to more from you
Cheese1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
oh, very, very nice beagle...
kairbear1980 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
very nice, but what so mean complete? you could stretch it on...:)
chimera114 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
“Who are you to tell me who I love?”

great :D
Meleigha chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Well, I'm glad this got into your head and won't go away. Loved the story, very well written!