Reviews for Our Child
Gotta luv the Vamps chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
So adorable! So glad I found this!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Lol sure blame the poor mama.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
hkmac chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Sweet ending!
Sirisha23 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Amazing story. I loved every second of this story. I love this ship. That was so funny with Ari wanting a baby brother for Christmas. Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
browni'dbrunette chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
This was a good plot. It was very confusing, and very rushed. You could have added much more detail, but the plot was great!
hermionefan29 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
no offence but what the hell is a name foa a child called Orion and i thought that was Ariadne cats name? also who is Amelia i thought ginny's babies was Callista and Ryan? When Ginny finally went into labor, it was a much less public affair. The Weasley clan gathered outside the hospital wing and played games as they waited for news. Just before Harry came out to tell everyone the good news (mum and babies, Callista and Ryan, were healthy) Hermione handed little Amelia to Severus and told him that he needed to practice holding a baby.

Christmas Eve morning dawned with Hermione yelling for Severus and Ariadne. Once Hermione was settled, Severus sent his patronus notifying Ginny and Harry that the baby was one the way and asking them to come sit with Ariadne.

A few minutes after midnight on Christmas Day, Severus brought out the newest member of the Snape clan. He walked over to where Ariadne was sitting and showed her how to hold the baby. Once she was cooing over the baby, Severus said, "I hope Orion is the last elaborate Christmas present you ask for. I don't think your mother is up to the task of doing anything so elaborate anytime soon."
hermionefan29 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
ginny had twins? COOL! Just before Harry came out to tell everyone the good news (mum and babies, Callista and Ryan, were healthy) Hermione handed little Amelia to Severus and told him that he needed to practice holding a baby.
hermionefan29 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
"If you think that I asked your mother to marry me this morning, then the answer is yes." Severus ignored the surprised looks everyone was giving him and took another sip of his cider. "Why are any of you surprised? You put us together in this room." but he didnt ''ask'' her to marry him! see below Hermione rolled her eyes at him before looking inside the box. Inside the velvet lined box was a small diamond in a platinum setting along with a chain so she could wear it on her neck when she had Potions classes to teach. She looked up at him and murmured, "Oh, Severus, it's perfect." She pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on her left ring finger. She pulled him close and said, "Best Christmas present ever," before she kissed him then got up to get ready for the day.
hermionefan29 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
"I was retrieving your Christmas present." As he watched her open the small box, he added, "I know we hadn't planned on making a formal announcement, but I think that this will answer quite a few questions your friends will plan on asking."

did severus just propose because lthough thats romatic he didnt really ask her and if so she should hve done and HE should have put THE RING on HER finger! Hermione rolled her eyes at him before looking inside the box. Inside the velvet lined box was a small diamond in a platinum setting along with a chain so she could wear it on her neck when she had Potions classes to teach. She looked up at him and murmured, "Oh, Severus, it's perfect." She pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on her left ring finger. She pulled him close and said, "Best Christmas present ever," before she kissed him then got up to get ready for the day.
hermionefan29 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
is there a sequal to this brilliant story?
hermionefan29 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
what about their wands they would be able to use them surely to get as and as a headmaster severus can control the building!
hermionefan29 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
is Reyna a seer? does she have to look at only the stars to see the future? or can she see the future regardless?
Somewhere near the edge of the grounds, Ron and Reyna sat on a blanket looking at the stars. He had been watching her, waiting for her to come out of her trance. He watched her eyes clear and said, "What did you see, Rey?"

Reyna just smirked and said, "We will all be surprised when Christmas comes."
hermionefan29 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
who is the head of slytherin?
hermionefan29 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Operation: Get a Brother was about to begin.

or sister!