Reviews for The Idiot's Guide to the Pegasus Galaxy
Rodney-042 chapter 25 . 9/21
16431879196842RM chapter 8 . 9/16

DarknessSky chapter 38 . 3/2
I really hope that you are gonna make more chapters from this. Because i keep laughing once in a while whn i read it. Kinda loove it and its funny
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/22
You kniw this is a lot like the "atlantis handbook"? Like even some of the same incidents for each this an earlier version of that?
So, how much of thisstuff actually happened in real military baises, high schools, or collages?
Indiana Jackson chapter 38 . 11/20/2014
how about these?
1 taking arachnaphobic newbies to see charlotte to "help them get over it" is not allowed. the psychologist cant keep up
2 engaging the sphinx in riddle games is not advised. you will lose. badly (you never stated if she coul talk or not)
Indiana Jackson chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
lol its like the inmates have taken over the asylum... (I think that's a movie quote.. got me on which one though)
Ardeliah chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
I just finished reading all of the 'rules'. I LOVED them! It is an awesome job you have done. IF you ever add more on, rest assured I shall be reading those too. Thank you for writing.
nichola chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
i cannot stop reading.
If i fall asleep tomorrow it yiur fault
Guest chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
Absolutely wonderful as per usual :)) . Would love something with John and Elizabeth please . Those two together are special and when they are together anything and everything can happen . :)) thank you
Crimson Poppies chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
Superwholock...can you please i would adore it and fangirl and you would be amazing and this is amazing and totally awesome- Live the starkid referance by the way .
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
This story brings me great joy.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
How about something involving John and Elizabeth? That would be funny!

Good job, loving it!
Ki-Chan Riker chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
Atlantis Libary! That would totally be AWESOME SAUCE!
Lost it Never Had it chapter 37 . 6/20/2013
These rules never fail to bring a smile to my face. I come here to cheer up after a hard day and it's never once failed me. Keep up the great work by yourself and all the contributors to the list.