Reviews for The Idiot's Guide to the Pegasus Galaxy
kurotenshi-08 chapter 37 . 8/3
It was fun to read this again.
SeerFlight1011 chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
This is hilarious. You are incredible for thinking of so many rules and situations where they would have come up. Keep up the great work.
Rodney-042 chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
THE TOWEL! THANK YOU!
16431879196842RM chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
#218

DarknessSky chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
I really hope that you are gonna make more chapters from this. Because i keep laughing once in a while whn i read it. Kinda loove it and its funny
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
You kniw this is a lot like the "atlantis handbook"? Like even some of the same incidents for each rule...is this an earlier version of that?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
So, how much of thisstuff actually happened in real military baises, high schools, or collages?
Indiana Jackson chapter 38 . 11/20/2014
how about these?
1 taking arachnaphobic newbies to see charlotte to "help them get over it" is not allowed. the psychologist cant keep up
2 engaging the sphinx in riddle games is not advised. you will lose. badly (you never stated if she coul talk or not)
Indiana Jackson chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
lol its like the inmates have taken over the asylum... (I think that's a movie quote.. got me on which one though)
Ardeliah chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
I just finished reading all of the 'rules'. I LOVED them! It is an awesome job you have done. IF you ever add more on, rest assured I shall be reading those too. Thank you for writing.
nichola chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
i cannot stop reading.
If i fall asleep tomorrow it yiur fault
Guest chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
Absolutely wonderful as per usual :)) . Would love something with John and Elizabeth please . Those two together are special and when they are together anything and everything can happen . :)) thank you
Crimson Poppies chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
Superwholock...can you please i would adore it and fangirl and you would be amazing and this is amazing and totally awesome- Live the starkid referance by the way .
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
This story brings me great joy.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
How about something involving John and Elizabeth? That would be funny!

Good job, loving it!