Reviews for Life in Blue
Deadly Crow chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Good one! There's hardly the word 'romance', but it's okay with the hints.
I like how's written, first Keith feelings towards Skye (though no very romantic, seems very plausible to me, it fit her, and to show the big difference between herself, and the 'demon' personality shown later. )
"Aoi was a sliver away from totally blind without her glasses". Oh, that was a funny one, and plus Keith is the cause of her problem, to add some laughs. Poor guy.
When he returns to the cave.. OH-MY.. that's something I was not expecting. You see, it's a little hard to picture her like that, as she's always so calm and nice. But I like you gave her a though side.
I'll admit it, the part I absolutely liked was when she shows how worried she was in form of an outburst of anger, I find it adorable. Maybe I'm just turning your idea the way I like, but I think it's a side she shows to avoid looking like an idiot(you know, maybe it'll only make her crush-if there's one- more noticeable.)
It doesn't matter, he noticed it anyway.
To finish, you did a good job with this fic, and I liked it. But there's a little sadness inside, you told you'd like to continue with more oneshots, unfortunately, given the time that has passed, I guess you didn't felt like continuing. Sad.
Hope you keep writing Lost In Blue stories someday. I'll be waiting.

The Keeper Of Lore
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
lol that demon part was good! poor aoi..
NaruLoverAI chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wonderful! I loved it lots! Please, do continue.
Aerial chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Brava; that was excellently well-told and rather adorable. I actually read through the whole thing and admired your wonderful use of similes. I'm horrible with criticism, though, so bear with me as far as that goes...

I surely hope more is to come. c: